SG Crawlers Forum
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

SGCrawlers - Crawl & Trail videos
SGCrawlers - Bash Tour Drift videos
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 57 on Fri 23 Sep 2016 - 12:58
Keywords

Coldman28  tamiya  Coldman  

Latest topics
» [Offroad Trail] 15 Oct 17 0830hrs - SGCrawlers Offroad Trail at 276 Bangkit Road
by boolean21 Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 8:54

» [Durian Loop Trail] Rifle Range Road - Durian Loop Trail - 08 Oct 2017 0900hrs
by boolean21 Fri 6 Oct 2017 - 21:30

» [Offroad Trail] 01 Oct 17 0830hrs - SGCrawlers Offroad Trail at 276 Bangkit Road
by boolean21 Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 7:38

» [Offroad Rally and Bashing] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 17 Sep 2017 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 16 Sep 2017 - 13:32

» [Mud Trails] 10 Sep 2017, 0830hrs - Chestnut Ave Offroad Trails
by boolean21 Sat 9 Sep 2017 - 9:36

» [PHOTOS] 20170816 Buangkok Night Drift!
by boolean21 Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 13:51

» Hello there New Member
by laneboysrc Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 9:35

» [Night Drifting] 26 Jul 2017 2030hrs - Buangkok Sports Park near Blk 986A - MSCP at Blk 984
by boolean21 Tue 25 Jul 2017 - 22:58

» [Touring / Bikes / onroad bash / Semi] 16 Jul 2017 0900hrs - Touring, Biking, Semi Trucks and more @ 60 Punggol East
by boolean21 Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 0:12

» where to find Soldering Services
by laneboysrc Thu 13 Jul 2017 - 17:19

» SLU - Sound and Light Unit for 1/14 Semi Trucks - the lower cost alternative to Tamiya Multi-Function Unit
by Nazzippo Wed 12 Jul 2017 - 19:55

» A new addition
by Kirbugoy Mon 10 Jul 2017 - 19:52

» [Scale Trails] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 09 Jul 2017 0900hrs
by boolean21 Fri 7 Jul 2017 - 23:07

» Newb's Wild Truck
by staypuft Mon 3 Jul 2017 - 17:40

» [Durian Loop Trail] Rifle Range Road - Durian Loop Trail - 02 Jul 2017 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 1 Jul 2017 - 9:40

» 22072017 track 6 night
by boolean21 Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 10:30

» Newbie Build on my SCX10
by babyboy Sat 24 Jun 2017 - 21:57

» [VIDEO] Scale 4x4 Trucks Offroad Adventures RC Range Rover defender jeep G Wagon Bronco
by boolean21 Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 20:47

» Hi there. I'm Max ^^
by staypuft Wed 14 Jun 2017 - 10:23

» [Scale Trails] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 11 Jun 2017 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 10 Jun 2017 - 23:22

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Free Domain Name
Google+

Any trailing for Tomorrow 30/8/2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Any trailing for Tomorrow 30/8/2011

Post by RJNG on Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 9:55

Hi Guys, i'm new here. I have just done up my cc01 and would like to do a test run with you guys.

Anybody doing any trailing tomorrow?

You can sms me at 9761 6442. Thanks
avatar
RJNG
Crawler

Posts : 99
Join date : 2011-08-29
Location : Macpherson Road

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any trailing for Tomorrow 30/8/2011

Post by boolean21 on Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 10:56

RJNG wrote:Hi Guys, i'm new here. I have just done up my cc01 and would like to do a test run with you guys.

Anybody doing any trailing tomorrow?

You can sms me at 9761 6442. Thanks
Hi bro,
Tomorrow most of the muslim kakis will not be able to make it for trails as they are celebrating Hari Raya...
I'm ok if there are more people available to join in. Smile
Who else available?


avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 5016
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Any trailing for Tomorrow 30/8/2011

Post by RJNG on Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 11:30

boolean21 wrote:
RJNG wrote:Hi Guys, i'm new here. I have just done up my cc01 and would like to do a test run with you guys.

Anybody doing any trailing tomorrow?

You can sms me at 9761 6442. Thanks
Hi bro,
Tomorrow most of the muslim kakis will not be able to make it for trails as they are celebrating Hari Raya...
I'm ok if there are more people available to join in. Smile
Who else available?


Thanks bro, let me know if confirmed by sms. Cheers
avatar
RJNG
Crawler

Posts : 99
Join date : 2011-08-29
Location : Macpherson Road

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any trailing for Tomorrow 30/8/2011

Post by boolean21 on Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 11:52

RJNG wrote:
boolean21 wrote:
RJNG wrote:Hi Guys, i'm new here. I have just done up my cc01 and would like to do a test run with you guys.

Anybody doing any trailing tomorrow?

You can sms me at 9761 6442. Thanks
Hi bro,
Tomorrow most of the muslim kakis will not be able to make it for trails as they are celebrating Hari Raya...
I'm ok if there are more people available to join in. Smile
Who else available?


Thanks bro, let me know if confirmed by sms. Cheers
ok bro, will keep u updated via sms

any bros available to trail? maybe at woodgrove?



avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 5016
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Any trailing for Tomorrow 30/8/2011

Post by Leong02 on Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 16:37

What time start & end ? I'm using AM 27.045Mhz. Can point out the location with map? Or sms me 97248795.
Sorry so many question, I'm new here.
avatar
Leong02
Crawler

Posts : 52
Join date : 2011-08-29
Age : 46
Location : Woodlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any trailing for Tomorrow 30/8/2011

Post by boolean21 on Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 16:46

Leong02 wrote:What time start & end ? I'm using AM 27.045Mhz. Can point out the location with map? Or sms me 97248795.
Sorry so many question, I'm new here.

hi bro,
i'll see who else available for the trail and update you again via sms. Smile
thanks.
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 5016
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Any trailing for Tomorrow 30/8/2011

Post by boolean21 on Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 18:22

Yo bros, most of the guys can't make it tomorrow...
Why not get ready your rides for coming Sunday's trails?
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 5016
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Any trailing for Tomorrow 30/8/2011

Post by RJNG on Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 20:48

boolean21 wrote:Yo bros, most of the guys can't make it tomorrow...
Why not get ready your rides for coming Sunday's trails?

Bro, what time will be the Sunday Trail usually?
avatar
RJNG
Crawler

Posts : 99
Join date : 2011-08-29
Location : Macpherson Road

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any trailing for Tomorrow 30/8/2011

Post by boolean21 on Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 20:51

RJNG wrote:
boolean21 wrote:Yo bros, most of the guys can't make it tomorrow...
Why not get ready your rides for coming Sunday's trails?

Bro, what time will be the Sunday Trail usually?
Hi,
Usually from 9am till 12+noon...
Will send your number to our trail organizer harakiri, he will keep us informed on the venue, date and time.
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 5016
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Any trailing for Tomorrow 30/8/2011

Post by Harakiri on Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 2:16

boolean21 wrote:
RJNG wrote:
boolean21 wrote:Yo bros, most of the guys can't make it tomorrow...
Why not get ready your rides for coming Sunday's trails?

Bro, what time will be the Sunday Trail usually?
Hi,
Usually from 9am till 12+noon...
Will send your number to our trail organizer harakiri, he will keep us informed on the venue, date and time.

noted bro
avatar
Harakiri
Boss

Posts : 305
Join date : 2011-08-22
Location : Deep Muddy Jungle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any trailing for Tomorrow 30/8/2011

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum