SG Crawlers Forum
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

SGCrawlers - Crawl & Trail videos
SGCrawlers - Bash Tour Drift videos
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 57 on Fri 23 Sep 2016 - 12:58
Latest topics
» shop that sell crawler stuff
by ongbenghui Today at 12:08

» Traxxas Revo 3.3
by Maska Yesterday at 11:36

» Coldman28's 1/6 Willys Jeep
by boolean21 Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 8:31

» [Night Drifting] 01 Dec 2016 2030hrs - Buangkok Sports Park near Blk 986A - MSCP at Blk 984
by boolean21 Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 20:37

» Rp-05 Rc Car Review: $130 1/16 Erevo Clone (Gearbest)
by Rc Reviewer Thu 24 Nov 2016 - 6:24

» Can a newbee join in in.
by boolean21 Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 22:18

» [Scale Trail & Rally] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 20 Nov 2016 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 7:38

» [Night Drifting] 17 Nov 2016 2030hrs - Buangkok Sports Park near Blk 986A - MSCP at Blk 984
by boolean21 Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 22:55

» WTB trail truck.
by Crawlerss Wed 9 Nov 2016 - 22:29

» [VIDEO] Scale RC Trucks Offroad Adventures Toyota Hilux Land Rover Defender Jeep Wrangler RC4WD
by boolean21 Tue 8 Nov 2016 - 22:43

» SCX10 or SCX10 II
by dididaddy Tue 8 Nov 2016 - 14:55

» Wts Axial Yeti and Wraith Alloy Upagrade Parts
by barstardrider Sat 5 Nov 2016 - 11:14

» [Offroad Trails] RC 4x4 Trails at Tampines Quarry 06 Nov 2016 - 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 5 Nov 2016 - 9:10

» [Night Drifting] 03 Nov 2016 2030hrs - Buangkok Sports Park near Blk 986A - MSCP at Blk 984
by boolean21 Tue 1 Nov 2016 - 22:05

» JoMac Comando Mach 3 transmitter from 1982
by laneboysrc Sun 30 Oct 2016 - 13:23

» [Offroad Bashing and Rally] Offroad Bashing and Rally at Tampines Track 23 Oct 2016 - 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 22 Oct 2016 - 10:09

» Boolean21's StreetJam OTA-R31 RC Drift Car
by boolean21 Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 22:47

» [Night Drifting] 20 Oct 2016 2030hrs - Buangkok Sports Park near Blk 986A - MSCP at Blk 984
by boolean21 Tue 18 Oct 2016 - 23:48

» my lr3 shell - teck's Land Rover Discovery 3
by Fantom Mon 17 Oct 2016 - 23:26

» [Scale Trail] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 16 Oct 2016 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 15 Oct 2016 - 9:42

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Free Domain Name
Google+

PVC track markers

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PVC track markers

Post by Marpek on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 15:19

Anyone seen these similar ( flat type )PVC protective cable cover for construction use? They were approx. 3 feet long each and sold in packs of 25 pcs around $40.00. They have interlocking ends so can be joined in long lengths...also can form curve, idea for track markings.





If found the source we all share the costs. I think about 50 pcs will be good for the super megacourt, and about $8.00 for each person if have 10 pax for joint venture. Any comments?

Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by boolean21 on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 15:25

i'm in!

let's hunt for where to buy!
Twisted Evil

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4964
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by Marpek on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 15:31

boolean21 wrote:i'm in!

let's hunt for where to buy!
Twisted Evil

Swee! Let's lists down interested parties for supporting;

1. Boolean
2. Marpek
3. Oceanic
4. Wrigleys
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
.
.
.
.
.

Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by boolean21 on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 15:40

marpek... look for the source of the markers first....

got ready sponsors for the markers if not too ex... Very Happy
bbb..!

see where cheaper!

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4964
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by Marpek on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 15:52

Sure bro...

Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by Teck on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 16:07

I only got 1 questions buy liao who keep I'm in as long I not the 1 keeping it Very Happy

Teck
Crawler

Posts : 552
Join date : 2011-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by Marpek on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 16:08

Track layout suggestion...


Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by boolean21 on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 16:11

Teck wrote:I only got 1 questions buy liao who keep I'm in as long I not the 1 keeping it Very Happy
1metre length still easy to keep... Very Happy

boss drive big car can easily keep hor... Very Happy
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4964
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by Marpek on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 16:15

boolean21 wrote:
Teck wrote:I only got 1 questions buy liao who keep I'm in as long I not the 1 keeping it Very Happy
1metre length still easy to keep... Very Happy

boss drive big car can easily keep hor... Very Happy
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Boss teck pointed outa good question and answer too! Last time me and my friends used those as track markers. Now lost contacts so have to hunt again. We got around 50 pcs( flat and light type ) and can put in saloon car boot no problem...your big car car peanuts liao! Razz

Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by oceanic on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 17:08

Marpek wrote:
boolean21 wrote:i'm in!

let's hunt for where to buy!
Twisted Evil

Swee! Let's lists down interested parties for supporting;

1. Boolean
2. Marpek
3. oceanic
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
.
.
.
.
.

_________________

oceanic
Moderator

Posts : 1212
Join date : 2012-03-21
Location : N1°24.229' E103°48.094

View user profile http://sgcrawlers.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by coldman28 on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 19:24

oceanic wrote:
Marpek wrote:
boolean21 wrote:i'm in!

let's hunt for where to buy!
Twisted Evil

Swee! Let's lists down interested parties for supporting;

1. Boolean
2. Marpek
3. oceanic
4.coldman28
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
.
.
.
.
.

coldman28
Crawler

Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 47
Location : Woodland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by Harakiri on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 19:50

I in n i will fo the storage Very Happy

Harakiri
Boss

Posts : 305
Join date : 2011-08-22
Location : Deep Muddy Jungle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by speedstream on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 19:58

count me in.

speedstream
Crawler

Posts : 49
Join date : 2013-01-06
Location : Toa Payoh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by boolean21 on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 19:59

Marpek wrote:
boolean21 wrote:i'm in!

let's hunt for where to buy!
Twisted Evil

Swee! Let's lists down interested parties for supporting;

1. Boolean
2. Marpek
3. oceanic
4. coldman28
5. teck
6. harakiri
7. speedstream
8.
9.
10.
.
.
.
.


_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4964
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by laneboysrc on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 20:13

Marpek wrote:
boolean21 wrote:i'm in!

let's hunt for where to buy!
Twisted Evil

Swee! Let's lists down interested parties for supporting;

1. Boolean
2. Marpek
3. oceanic
4. coldman28
5. teck
6. harakiri
7. speedstream
8. LANE Boys RC
9.
10.
.
.
.
.


laneboysrc
Crawler

Posts : 865
Join date : 2012-05-21

View user profile http://laneboysrc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by RTECH on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 21:10

Redhill DM have been using it for drifting. Quite heavy to carry if there are a lot. I never ask them where they got it. Still need to tape it to the ground to prevent it from shifting.


Last edited by RTECH on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 21:17; edited 1 time in total

RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 44
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by boolean21 on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 21:15

RTECH wrote:Redhill DM have been using it for drifting. Quite heavy to carry if there are a lot. I never ask them where they got it. Still need to tape it to the ground to prevent it from shifting.

Master rtech... can help to check with your DM kakis?

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4964
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by RTECH on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 21:21

boolean21 wrote:
RTECH wrote:Redhill DM have been using it for drifting. Quite heavy to carry if there are a lot. I never ask them where they got it. Still need to tape it to the ground to prevent it from shifting.

Master rtech... can help to check with your DM kakis?

Yes my master, Just ask my friend he said another guy got it but dunno where. I will ask that guy the next dm cause dun have his contact.

RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 44
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by boolean21 on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 21:27

RTECH wrote:
boolean21 wrote:
RTECH wrote:Redhill DM have been using it for drifting. Quite heavy to carry if there are a lot. I never ask them where they got it. Still need to tape it to the ground to prevent it from shifting.

Master rtech... can help to check with your DM kakis?

Yes my master, Just ask my friend he said another guy got it but dunno where. I will ask that guy the next dm cause dun have his contact.

Thanks master!

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4964
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by Marpek on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 21:28

RTECH wrote:Redhill DM have been using it for drifting. Quite heavy to carry if there are a lot. I never ask them where they got it. Still need to tape it to the ground to prevent it from shifting.

This one looks great...but different from what we used last time which is a flat strip and not that heavy. But still good to compare. Tmr will ask my contractor and believed he know where to get and prices to compare with the redhill one...

Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by Marpek on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 21:47

Since theres quite a no of supporters and anticipations, was exploring another more expensive option whereby using carpet grass. Can ask around those landscape contractors to cut into custom strips and curves like those tracks in train sets. But this confirmed heavy and expensive!!!

Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by Marpek on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 21:50

A simple mini z track layout.


Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by boolean21 on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 21:51

Marpek wrote:Since theres quite a no of supporters and anticipations, was exploring another more expensive option whereby using carpet grass. Can ask around those landscape contractors to cut into custom strips and curves like those tracks in train sets. But this confirmed heavy and expensive!!!

I think it is good that the material shd be easily kept and transported... dont want it to end up as a burden for anyone... Smile


Last edited by boolean21 on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 22:00; edited 1 time in total

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4964
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by Marpek on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 21:54

boolean21 wrote:
Marpek wrote:Since theres quite a no of supporters and anticipations, was exploring another more expensive option whereby using carpet grass. Can ask around those landscape contractors to cut into custom strips and curves like those tracks in train sets. But this confirmed heavy and expensive!!!

I think it is good that the material shd be easily kept and transported... dont want it to end up as a burden for anyone... Smile

Haha...noted boss, we stick with the pvc.


Last edited by Marpek on Mon 18 Feb 2013 - 6:58; edited 1 time in total

Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by boolean21 on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 23:32

Marpek wrote:
boolean21 wrote:
Marpek wrote:Since theres quite a no of supporters and anticipations, was exploring another more expensive option whereby using carpet grass. Can ask around those landscape contractors to cut into custom strips and curves like those tracks in train sets. But this confirmed heavy and expensive!!!

I think it is good that the material shd be easily kept and transported... dont want it to end up as a burden for anyone... Smile

Haha...noted banglaboo, we stick with the pvc.

Yes sir! We see how man! Very Happy
Looking forward to see the track!

Sure more shiok than today!

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4964
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by RCGolf on Mon 18 Feb 2013 - 0:00

Swee! Let's lists down interested parties for supporting;

1. Boolean
2. Marpek
3. oceanic
4. coldman28
5. teck
6. harakiri
7. speedstream
8. LANE Boys RC
9. Rcgolf
10.
.
.
.
.

RCGolf
Crawler

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-10-21
Location : Wherever the mud trails are

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by babyboy on Mon 18 Feb 2013 - 0:05


Swee! Let's lists down interested parties for supporting;

1. Boolean
2. Marpek
3. oceanic
4. coldman28
5. teck
6. harakiri
7. speedstream
8. LANE Boys RC
9. Rcgolf
10. Babyboy

babyboy
Crawler

Posts : 707
Join date : 2011-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by RCGolf on Mon 18 Feb 2013 - 11:28

Marpek wrote:Anyone seen these similar ( flat type )PVC protective cable cover for construction use? They were approx. 3 feet long each and sold in packs of 25 pcs around $40.00. They have interlocking ends so can be joined in long lengths...also can form curve, idea for track markings.





If found the source we all share the costs. I think about 50 pcs will be good for the super megacourt, and about $8.00 for each person if have 10 pax for joint venture. Any comments?

Hi all,

Found that those PVC thingies are called cable slabs. Typically used to protect underground cables. Can google Cable Slab for more info. Suspect they may not be avail from the usual hardware stalls and may need to get from cable conduits specialist suppliers. Will try to find out more if I can.

RCGolf
Crawler

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-10-21
Location : Wherever the mud trails are

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by boolean21 on Mon 18 Feb 2013 - 11:47

thanks for the info rcgolf!

will see if can find any suppliers..

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4964
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by Marpek on Mon 18 Feb 2013 - 16:47

RCGolf wrote:
Marpek wrote:Anyone seen these similar ( flat type )PVC protective cable cover for construction use? They were approx. 3 feet long each and sold in packs of 25 pcs around $40.00. They have interlocking ends so can be joined in long lengths...also can form curve, idea for track markings.





If found the source we all share the costs. I think about 50 pcs will be good for the super megacourt, and about $8.00 for each person if have 10 pax for joint venture. Any comments?

Hi all,

Found that those PVC thingies are called cable slabs. Typically used to protect underground cables. Can google Cable Slab for more info. Suspect they may not be avail from the usual hardware stalls and may need to get from cable conduits specialist suppliers. Will try to find out more if I can.

Yep, thats wat its called cable slab...thanks bro. Contact my supplier and he will get back to me tmr as hes overseas. Huat Lah!!!

Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PVC track markers

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:06


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum