SG Crawlers Forum
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

SGCrawlers - Crawl & Trail videos
SGCrawlers - Bash Tour Drift videos
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 57 on Fri 23 Sep 2016 - 12:58
Latest topics
» [PHOTOS] 20170427 Night drifting at Buangkok Sports Park
by boolean21 Yesterday at 22:41

» [Night Drifting] 27 Apr 2017 2030hrs - Buangkok Sports Park near Blk 986A - MSCP at Blk 984
by boolean21 Tue 25 Apr 2017 - 21:54

» WTS Axial SCX10 RTR Jeep wrangler Rubicon sold!
by Clkken Tue 25 Apr 2017 - 0:24

» [Offroad Trails] Offroading at Tampines Quarry 23 Apr 2017 - 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 22 Apr 2017 - 16:25

» [PHOTOS] 20170416 Punggol East Hardcourt on road RC
by boolean21 Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 12:59

» [Touring / Bikes / onroad bash / Semi] 16 Apr 2017 0900hrs - Touring, Biking, Semi Trucks and more @ 60 Punggol East
by boolean21 Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 15:27

» [PHOTOS] 20170402 Woodgrove Trail and Bash
by boolean21 Mon 10 Apr 2017 - 22:59

» [Scale Trails] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 02 Apr 2017 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 1 Apr 2017 - 9:58

» WTS: Turnigy 5000mAh 6S 20C Lipo Pack w/4mm HXT Connector
by purexc Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 11:45

» WTS : [BN] Turnigy P405 Dual Input (AC/DC) 45W Digital Balancing Charger
by purexc Mon 20 Mar 2017 - 18:05

» Newbie Build on my SCX10
by Kirbugoy Sun 19 Mar 2017 - 18:23

» [PHOTOS] Japanese rally cars from the 90s, Tamiya-style
by boolean21 Sat 18 Mar 2017 - 10:58

» [Offroad Trails] Offroading at Tampines Quarry 19 Mar 2017 - 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 18 Mar 2017 - 0:10

» WTS: Scale Pro-Line Jeep Unlimited Painted Body (Olive Green)
by DWJL511 Thu 2 Mar 2017 - 19:28

» WTB trail truck.
by tlsrichmond Wed 1 Mar 2017 - 18:23

» [VIDEO] RC Scale Trucks Offroad Adventures RC Toyota Hilux Land Rover Defender 90 G Wagon Suzuki Jimny
by boolean21 Mon 20 Feb 2017 - 22:50

» Newbie intro and... updates?
by boolean21 Mon 20 Feb 2017 - 8:23

» [VIDEO] Fix stripped screw holes with brass knurled nuts
by babyboy Mon 20 Feb 2017 - 1:06

» [Night Drifting] 16 Feb 2017 2030hrs - Buangkok Sports Park near Blk 986A - MSCP at Blk 984
by boolean21 Wed 15 Feb 2017 - 20:46

» [BUILD THREAD] Boolean21's Realacc x210 build diary
by boolean21 Sat 4 Feb 2017 - 0:28

April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Free Domain Name
Google+

What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by Marpek on Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 15:08

oceanic wrote:ya it will be fun if all using same chassis and electronics, it will depend on skills liao..
sure lots of laughters lol!

Thats the kind of race im talking about!



48T brushed motors!!!!
avatar
Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by kelvintan_hc on Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 15:32

Marpek wrote:
oceanic wrote:ya it will be fun if all using same chassis and electronics, it will depend on skills liao..
sure lots of laughters lol!

Thats the kind of race im talking about!



48T brushed motors!!!!



hey very cute leh ..... is that M05 or M06 .
avatar
kelvintan_hc
Crawler

Posts : 133
Join date : 2012-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by boolean21 on Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 16:03

looks cool with all the minis!

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4989
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by Teck on Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 16:08

Wa u pattern many many leh . Very Happy
So wat u want actually confused
M03 n m05 n ff03 n m06 liao wat next scratch
avatar
Teck
Crawler

Posts : 552
Join date : 2011-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by Teck on Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 16:13

Even I said on also no use dont think here ppl got the same taste la n up only 1 or 2 only
Y not just let ppl buy wat they 1 but must b brush set up with 2wd n also 1/10 scale think will b better
avatar
Teck
Crawler

Posts : 552
Join date : 2011-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by laneboysrc on Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 16:19

General consensus on the net seems to be that the M-06 is not nearly as good as the M-05 driving wise.

(I bought the M-06 solely as I need it for a rear wheel drive scale body; will make a M-06Ra out of it)
avatar
laneboysrc
Crawler

Posts : 869
Join date : 2012-05-21

View user profile http://laneboysrc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by Marpek on Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 17:05

Teck wrote:Wa u pattern many many leh . Very Happy
So wat u want actually confused
M03 n m05 n ff03 n m06 liao wat next scratch

Embarassed So paiseh boss. Initially I tot FF03 is consider a mini series too, due to the shorter length of its shells based with it, and infact its std 257mm wheelbase like most 1/10 cars as explained earlier on...only fact is the FF03 can convert to shorter wheelbase to suit those mini chassis shells...

Pardon me for not done my research properly at first!

avatar
Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by Marpek on Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 17:16

Teck wrote:Even I said on also no use dont think here ppl got the same taste la n up only 1 or 2 only
Y not just let ppl buy wat they 1 but must b brush set up with 2wd n also 1/10 scale think will b better

I think that is the best solution, then you can driver your fav car on the track!
avatar
Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by Marpek on Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 17:20

laneboysrc wrote:General consensus on the net seems to be that the M-06 is not nearly as good as the M-05 driving wise.

(I bought the M-06 solely as I need it for a rear wheel drive scale body; will make a M-06Ra out of it)

Thanks for the infos mate, and that will help us to choose what we need ... but hey, it purely for fun together under the hot sun and not any competition!
avatar
Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by Marpek on Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 17:40

...


Last edited by Marpek on Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 17:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double post)
avatar
Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by RTECH on Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 19:21

Marpek wrote:
Teck wrote:Buy buy buy ff03 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Bro Teck...wanna reconsider M06?

For the infos...M06 can install Lip due to centre horizontal batt layout which most bros worried of...


Rear wheel drive need higher grip tyres as i said before. Need a bit more skill to control.
Front wheel drive , just wack !
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by RTECH on Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 19:30

Marpek wrote:
oceanic wrote:ya it will be fun if all using same chassis and electronics, it will depend on skills liao..
sure lots of laughters lol!

Thats the kind of race im talking about!



48T brushed motors!!!!

Yea man! X2 ! Same power , same speed is more fun.
Running a car with super high speed compare to the rest is running around the track on its own. Running a car with the same speed with the rest is having fun togather !
No point injecting 6s lipo and 7T brushless on the car and shoot like rocket and also exploded like rocket in the end.
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by Teck on Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 19:33

Like that I better stick to ff03 I no skill at track Embarassed
An also got a free m03 mini from oceanic boss Cool
Will use is 2 car if there is going to have a 2wd race bounce
avatar
Teck
Crawler

Posts : 552
Join date : 2011-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by RTECH on Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 19:38

Teck wrote:Like that I better stick to ff03 I no skill at track Embarassed
An also got a free m03 mini from oceanic boss Cool
Will use is 2 car if there is going to have a 2wd race bounce

To Teck boss,

Car fast = need more skill.
Car slow = less skill.

For 2WD car:

Rear wheel drive = need skill.
Front wheel drive = less skill.

Conclusion: Car slow + Front wheel drive = no skill needed.
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by Teck on Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 19:46

Ok ok will put a 55t motor on the cars Wink
avatar
Teck
Crawler

Posts : 552
Join date : 2011-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by Marpek on Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 20:02

RTECH wrote:
Teck wrote:Like that I better stick to ff03 I no skill at track Embarassed
An also got a free m03 mini from oceanic boss Cool
Will use is 2 car if there is going to have a 2wd race bounce

To Teck boss,

Car fast = need more skill.
Car slow = less skill.

For 2WD car:

Rear wheel drive = need skill.
Front wheel drive = less skill.

Conclusion: Car slow + Front wheel drive = no skill needed.

Haha... bro if you are a safety driving center test officer, the driver taking the test surely Shocked Shocked Shocked
avatar
Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by Marpek on Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 20:09

Teck wrote:Ok ok will put a 55t motor on the cars Wink

55T too slow boss...the vid showed 44T with fixed gearing ratios, thus we also have to consider changing gearings on different chassis...bo pian.
avatar
Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by kelvintan_hc on Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 23:38

Marpek wrote:
Teck wrote:Ok ok will put a 55t motor on the cars Wink

55T too slow boss...the vid showed 44T with fixed gearing ratios, thus we also have to consider changing gearings on different chassis...bo pian.


bro think if we the same speed and spec , think we need to put more detail like

1.motor turn
2.battery
3.gearing size
4.etc

then all we have the same spec and may be speed ....
avatar
kelvintan_hc
Crawler

Posts : 133
Join date : 2012-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by Marpek on Sun 31 Mar 2013 - 0:17

kelvintan_hc wrote:
Marpek wrote:
Teck wrote:Ok ok will put a 55t motor on the cars Wink

55T too slow boss...the vid showed 44T with fixed gearing ratios, thus we also have to consider changing gearings on different chassis...bo pian.


bro think if we the same speed and spec , think we need to put more detail like

1.motor turn
2.battery
3.gearing size
4.etc

then all we have the same spec and may be speed ....

Yeah...but after we have got our hands with a couple of cars and do trial runs then will finalised what best motor and speed, and most important batt type!

To be honest to get same speed also very difficult, as different chassis diff weight. Thus even tho has same motor ( supposed same speed ), lipos ( same voltages ) and same gearings may have diff speed inthe end....
avatar
Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by RTECH on Sun 31 Mar 2013 - 10:39

study Setting of the car also makes a difference. There is no one setting that is suitable for everyone. Different ppl different setting.
Key is to set your car until the car listen to your command precisely.
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by RTECH on Sun 31 Mar 2013 - 10:42

Marpek wrote:
RTECH wrote:
Teck wrote:Like that I better stick to ff03 I no skill at track Embarassed
An also got a free m03 mini from oceanic boss Cool
Will use is 2 car if there is going to have a 2wd race bounce

To Teck boss,

Car fast = need more skill.
Car slow = less skill.

For 2WD car:

Rear wheel drive = need skill.
Front wheel drive = less skill.

Conclusion: Car slow + Front wheel drive = no skill needed.

Haha... bro if you are a safety driving center test officer, the driver taking the test surely Shocked Shocked Shocked

Lolz ... i mean my theory only applies to RC nia.
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by boolean21 on Sun 31 Mar 2013 - 10:44

RTECH wrote: study Setting of the car also makes a difference. There is no one setting that is suitable for everyone. Different ppl different setting.
Key is to set your car until the car listen to your command precisely.

For now... it is still me listening to the car's command... Very Happy

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4989
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by RTECH on Sun 31 Mar 2013 - 10:49

boolean21 wrote:
RTECH wrote: study Setting of the car also makes a difference. There is no one setting that is suitable for everyone. Different ppl different setting.
Key is to set your car until the car listen to your command precisely.

For now... it is still me listening to the car's command... Very Happy

Wink I am sure oneday your car will listen to you.
Here is a link for you. Hope it helps.
http://users.telenet.be/elvo/
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by Marpek on Sun 31 Mar 2013 - 11:54

RTECH wrote: study Setting of the car also makes a difference. There is no one setting that is suitable for everyone. Different ppl different setting.
Key is to set your car until the car listen to your command precisely.

Yeah... im going into the stage whereby I could keep my eyes closed and run the car...like jedi power!
avatar
Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by Marpek on Sun 31 Mar 2013 - 19:26

avatar
Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by Marpek on Sun 31 Mar 2013 - 19:45

avatar
Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by boolean21 on Sun 31 Mar 2013 - 19:53

Nice nice!!

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4989
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by Marpek on Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 12:07

Dear folks,

Spend some time researched regards Tamiya m chassis and FF03 2WD specs, taken from Tamiya website;

Gearrings:
Stock M Chassis gear ratio: 5.8:1( same as video )
Stock FF03 gear ratio: 6.8:1

Motor Turns:
Differences of gear ratios between the 2 is quite great to achieve same ratios, thus might remain stock at the moment, and therefore using different turns motors eg. Higher( 50T ) on M chassis and lower( 45T )on FF03 to achieve close speeds. Or else we can use EPA to tune. Comments please...

Cheap crawler motors:

https://store.rc4wd.com/mobile/home.asp?#homeSubCat_26_1

Batteries:
Since Lipos are commonly used nowadays, and older M Chassis cannot fit std size lipos, an option for smaller and lighter size type can be used:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__10278__Turnigy_2200mAh_2S_40C_Lipo_Pack.html

Standard stick 6 cell stick pack measured 135 x 50 x 23mm x 300gms approx.
Above Lipo 114 x 34 x 19mm x 114gms

Body shells:

Mini sized prefered. FF03 chassis can use hot hatches cars eg. Civic Vti, Civic type R or rally car Lancia. These shells measured approx 410mm length, wheteby standard sedan cars measures 445mm approx.

Above options is just a guide for the agenda of this discussions. At the start we may all stick with std silver can motors and using throttle trims to tune the speed required before race at the expense of torque and proceed from there. It takes time, but im sure we are all united ppl of SGC team and we can achieved our goals.







avatar
Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by Marpek on Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 12:11

BTW, getting a new kit soon, since bro werner had start the ball rolling... Basketball
avatar
Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by boolean21 on Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 12:32

marpek....

you really researching deep ah...
keep poisoning!

looking forward to see more build threads!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4989
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: What's next Poison for SGC Tourers?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum