SG Crawlers Forum
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

SGCrawlers - Crawl & Trail videos
SGCrawlers - Bash Tour Drift videos
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 57 on Fri 23 Sep 2016 - 12:58
Latest topics
» WTB SCX10 ready to run
by Essilor Today at 11:03

» Tamiya CC01 land cruiser Black Special
by laucrawler Today at 2:05

» Hello to everyone out there - New to Crawlers
by babyboy Yesterday at 17:08

» WTS : SCX10 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (RTR) w accessories
by Essilor Fri 23 Sep 2016 - 14:33

» [Night Drifting] 22 Sep 2016 2030hrs - Buangkok Sports Park near Blk 986A - MSCP at Blk 984
by boolean21 Wed 21 Sep 2016 - 23:12

» [Scale Trail & Rally] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 18 SEP 2016 0900hrs
by Nxsix Sun 18 Sep 2016 - 9:24

» [VIDEO] Mud and hills! Toyota Hilux Land Rover Defender Jeep Wrangler Wild Truck at the Tampines offroad Trails
by boolean21 Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 19:56

» [Rock Crawling + Trail] - 11 Sep 2016 - 0900hrs - Rock Crawling at Little Guilin
by boolean21 Fri 9 Sep 2016 - 21:40

» [Touring / Bikes / onroad bash] 28 Aug 2016 0900hrs - Touring, onroad bash and more @ 60 Punggol East
by boolean21 Sat 27 Aug 2016 - 22:23

» diy 4 links suspension(cc01)
by Nxsix Mon 22 Aug 2016 - 22:43

» [Scale Comp planning and Rally bashing] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 21 Aug 2016 0900hrs
by orouit Sun 21 Aug 2016 - 9:03

» its all done
by Nxsix Sat 20 Aug 2016 - 9:37

» Boolean21's Hobbyking 1:5 MotoGP on road RC Motorcycle
by boolean21 Fri 19 Aug 2016 - 23:39

» [VIDEO] Scale Trucks Offroad Adventures RC Toyota Hilux Land Rover Defender Jeep Wrangler RC4WD    
by boolean21 Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 22:39

» [Scale Trail and Rally bashing] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 14 Aug 2016 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 13 Aug 2016 - 10:00

» [Durian Loop Trail] Rifle Range Road - Durian Loop Trail - 07 Aug 2016 0900hrs
by boolean21 Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 22:40

» [Trails and Bashing] Offroading at Tampines Quarry 09 Aug 2016 - 0900hrs
by boolean21 Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 20:54

» Boolean21's Feiyue FY-04 RC ATV / Quad Bike
by boolean21 Sun 7 Aug 2016 - 22:59

» Front engine MST CMX
by wyetuck88 Tue 26 Jul 2016 - 1:26

» looking for GMADE KOMODO GS01 ADVENTURE RC
by Nxsix Thu 21 Jul 2016 - 0:09

September 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Free Domain Name
Google+

Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by Wrigleys on Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 21:54



This colour nice? no one using at the moment.

Wrigleys
Moderator

Posts : 396
Join date : 2011-09-09
Location : Outback

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by boolean21 on Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 22:02

Choosing a color really headache... Haha...

See how see how...

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4937
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by slow on Wed 7 Dec 2011 - 18:48

boolean21 wrote:Choosing a color really headache... Haha...

See how see how...

Any update for your colour.. .. .. .. ..

slow
Crawler

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : West Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by boolean21 on Wed 7 Dec 2011 - 19:43

slow wrote:
boolean21 wrote:Choosing a color really headache... Haha...

See how see how...

Any update for your colour.. .. .. .. ..
No updates yet leh....
Haven't think about it... Razz

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4937
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by slow on Wed 7 Dec 2011 - 19:44

How about a Pure White Landy???

slow
Crawler

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : West Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by boolean21 on Wed 7 Dec 2011 - 19:48

slow wrote:How about a Pure White Landy???

U think windscreen frame, roof, fenders black (or gun metal) then the rest leave unpainted... looks ok?

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4937
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by Marpek on Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 22:01

boolean21 wrote:Filed the fender flares like how bro slow taught me..
Tyre clearance much better liao... Smile

Here are some photos....


hmm...my honest comments is the shell height too high for a scale landy. Think the problem is the axle width too wide, thus your tyres protruding out the fenders will have rubbing issues when articulate. When use cc01 or gelande chassis will have no problems...

Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by Marpek on Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 22:12

boolean21 wrote:
slow wrote:
boolean21 wrote:Choosing a color really headache... Haha...

See how see how...

Any update for your colour.. .. .. .. ..
No updates yet leh....
Haven't think about it... Razz

I sais go for the cream color that you chosen at first... will look nice!

Tip: if you lazy to spray fenders black, you can cover it with black insulation tape round it. It looks neat and clean with the rubber look. last time i tried on my hilux and works great...but din like the combination thus took it off.

Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by boolean21 on Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 22:37

Marpek wrote:hmm...my honest comments is the shell height too high for a scale landy. Think the problem is the axle width too wide, thus your tyres protruding out the fenders will have rubbing issues when articulate. When use cc01 or gelande chassis will have no problems...

Thanks bro. Smile but I'm really a fan of lifted trucks ... Very Happy

For 1:1 trucks, when people put oversized tyres, and body lifts, they'll install wheel spacers to make the width much wider for the tyres to protrude out, this is help keep the stability when cornering ma... cos with oversized tyres and body lift, height of the vehicle increases... so have to compensate on the width to keep the balance... Smile

what my friends do is that they will add flares to make the protruding tyres less obvious and make the stance nicer....

i'm still waiting for the S.D.I. fender flares to restock... they told me they are out of stock till Jan 2012... Sad

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4937
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by boolean21 on Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 22:42

Marpek wrote:
boolean21 wrote:
slow wrote:
boolean21 wrote:Choosing a color really headache... Haha...

See how see how...

Any update for your colour.. .. .. .. ..
No updates yet leh....
Haven't think about it... Razz

I sais go for the cream color that you chosen at first... will look nice!

Tip: if you lazy to spray fenders black, you can cover it with black insulation tape round it. It looks neat and clean with the rubber look. last time i tried on my hilux and works great...but din like the combination thus took it off.

hmm... the problem is need a matching cream color to spray the windscreen frame leh....
don't think got a matching spray paint right?

yeah, i actually wrapped the fenders with matte black stickers, looks good... Very Happy

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4937
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by boolean21 on Fri 9 Dec 2011 - 11:15

wah, think need to cut a lot of fender. love the wide stance!


_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4937
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by Marpek on Fri 9 Dec 2011 - 18:00

boolean21 wrote:
Marpek wrote:
boolean21 wrote:
slow wrote:
boolean21 wrote:Choosing a color really headache... Haha...

See how see how...

Any update for your colour.. .. .. .. ..
No updates yet leh....
Haven't think about it... Razz

I sais go for the cream color that you chosen at first... will look nice!

Tip: if you lazy to spray fenders black, you can cover it with black insulation tape round it. It looks neat and clean with the rubber look. last time i tried on my hilux and works great...but din like the combination thus took it off.





hmm... the problem is need a matching cream color to spray the windscreen frame leh....
don't think got a matching spray paint right?


yeah, i actually wrapped the fenders with matte black stickers, looks good... Very Happy

you mean you dun intend to spray the shell?

Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by boolean21 on Fri 9 Dec 2011 - 18:44

Marpek wrote:
boolean21 wrote:
Marpek wrote:
boolean21 wrote:
slow wrote:
boolean21 wrote:Choosing a color really headache... Haha...

See how see how...

Any update for your colour.. .. .. .. ..
No updates yet leh....
Haven't think about it... Razz

I sais go for the cream color that you chosen at first... will look nice!

Tip: if you lazy to spray fenders black, you can cover it with black insulation tape round it. It looks neat and clean with the rubber look. last time i tried on my hilux and works great...but din like the combination thus took it off.





hmm... the problem is need a matching cream color to spray the windscreen frame leh....
don't think got a matching spray paint right?


yeah, i actually wrapped the fenders with matte black stickers, looks good... Very Happy

you mean you dun intend to spray the shell?
spraying spraying... monday going shopping for colors... Smile



_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4937
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by Marpek on Fri 9 Dec 2011 - 19:42

boolean21 wrote:
Marpek wrote:hmm...my honest comments is the shell height too high for a scale landy. Think the problem is the axle width too wide, thus your tyres protruding out the fenders will have rubbing issues when articulate. When use cc01 or gelande chassis will have no problems...

Thanks bro. Smile but I'm really a fan of lifted trucks ...

oic... guess you also like women with high heels man! Cool

Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by RTECH on Fri 9 Dec 2011 - 20:49

As i always say, look good performance no good. Performance good, look no good.

RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 44
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by boolean21 on Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 12:43

RTECH wrote:As i always say, look good performance no good. Performance good, look no good.

For me, can crawl can liao... Very Happy

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4937
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by boolean21 on Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 12:44

Blackened the chassis liao...

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4937
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by RTECH on Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 21:26

What a Face Boo, your chassis looks like it can be fold similiar to those foldable bikes.

RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 44
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by boolean21 on Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 21:30

RTECH wrote:What a Face Boo, your chassis looks like it can be fold similiar to those foldable bikes.

Haha.... But can't fold leh... Very Happy

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4937
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by Marpek on Mon 12 Dec 2011 - 0:29

boolean21 wrote:Blackened the chassis liao...

wah pianz...so you shop for paints for the chassis nia? Btw, black looks cool and scale always...

So when is our camel trophy open ceromony run? I really need to apply visa for that big day as damn too busy nowadays. If we go ubin that will be great, and hoefully after feb... Razz

Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by boolean21 on Mon 12 Dec 2011 - 2:21

Marpek wrote:
wah pianz...so you shop for paints for the chassis nia? Btw, black looks cool and scale always...

So when is our camel trophy open ceromony run? I really need to apply visa for that big day as damn too busy nowadays. If we go ubin that will be great, and hoefully after feb... Razz

no la, I bought the primer, paint and clear for the body... Smile
Soon I think, see when the other bros' defenders are ready! Smile

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4937
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by Marpek on Mon 12 Dec 2011 - 12:43

Wah boss...you camp in forum sibo??


Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by boolean21 on Tue 13 Dec 2011 - 1:23

Marpek wrote:Wah boss...you camp in forum sibo??

No la.... I work here ma... Haha

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4937
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by boolean21 on Tue 13 Dec 2011 - 13:07

Updates!

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4937
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by slow on Tue 13 Dec 2011 - 18:54

Wow.. ..

Can see another swee Landy is going to be on road liao.. .. .. .. .

slow
Crawler

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : West Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by boolean21 on Tue 13 Dec 2011 - 19:17

slow wrote:Wow.. ..

Can see another swee Landy is going to be on road liao.. .. .. .. .

Thanks to SGcrawlers spray painting workshop... Very Happy
Excluding me, got another landy also ready soon!!!

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4937
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by Marpek on Tue 13 Dec 2011 - 20:21

Wow...swee looking 2 tone landy!

So far how many landies liao...6,,,7??

Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by boolean21 on Tue 13 Dec 2011 - 20:35

now got the below

Ready D90s
01. Coldman28
02. Eatdirt
03. Marpek
04. Slow
05. EL81
06. Kamal

Soon ready...
07. Boolean21

Pending updates
08. EvilDrPorkChop
09. Wrigleys
10. Teck
11. RCming
12. Leong02
13.

Any more people i missed?

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4937
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by boolean21 on Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 23:52

Some updates!


_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4937
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by coldman28 on Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 23:54

What nice colour combination, just like the real one's.

coldman28
Crawler

Posts : 196
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 47
Location : Woodland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boolean21's Land Rover Defender D90 Build....

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:26


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum