SG Crawlers Forum
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

SGCrawlers - Crawl & Trail videos
SGCrawlers - Bash Tour Drift videos
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 57 on Fri 23 Sep 2016 - 12:58
Keywords

Latest topics
» Hello there New Member
by topper Thu 20 Jul 2017 - 17:05

» [Touring / Bikes / onroad bash / Semi] 16 Jul 2017 0900hrs - Touring, Biking, Semi Trucks and more @ 60 Punggol East
by boolean21 Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 0:12

» where to find Soldering Services
by laneboysrc Thu 13 Jul 2017 - 17:19

» SLU - Sound and Light Unit for 1/14 Semi Trucks - the lower cost alternative to Tamiya Multi-Function Unit
by Nazzippo Wed 12 Jul 2017 - 19:55

» A new addition
by Kirbugoy Mon 10 Jul 2017 - 19:52

» [Scale Trails] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 09 Jul 2017 0900hrs
by boolean21 Fri 7 Jul 2017 - 23:07

» Newb's Wild Truck
by staypuft Mon 3 Jul 2017 - 17:40

» [Durian Loop Trail] Rifle Range Road - Durian Loop Trail - 02 Jul 2017 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 1 Jul 2017 - 9:40

» 22072017 track 6 night
by boolean21 Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 10:30

» Newbie Build on my SCX10
by babyboy Sat 24 Jun 2017 - 21:57

» [VIDEO] Scale 4x4 Trucks Offroad Adventures RC Range Rover defender jeep G Wagon Bronco
by boolean21 Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 20:47

» Hi there. I'm Max ^^
by staypuft Wed 14 Jun 2017 - 10:23

» [Scale Trails] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 11 Jun 2017 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 10 Jun 2017 - 23:22

» [Offroad Trails] Offroading at Tampines Quarry 04 Jun 2017 - 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 3 Jun 2017 - 10:37

» Police LED Light Connection (Newb Question)
by laneboysrc Fri 2 Jun 2017 - 14:03

» [VIDEO] RC Offroad 4x4 trucks offroad expedition 4WD adventures!
by boolean21 Fri 26 May 2017 - 21:26

» [VIDEO] DIY Smartphone-configurable RC transmitter
by boolean21 Wed 24 May 2017 - 21:18

» [Bashing] Woodgrove Ave - Wednesday 10 May 2017 0900hrs (Public Holiday)
by boolean21 Mon 8 May 2017 - 23:19

» Newbs! From Sengkang
by staypuft Sat 6 May 2017 - 13:08

» Tamiya Spray Cans For Cheap Sale
by DWJL511 Sat 6 May 2017 - 12:34

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Free Domain Name
Google+

SGCrawlers - Pink SCX10 Land Rover Defender D90 Scale RC Trail adventures

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SGCrawlers - Pink SCX10 Land Rover Defender D90 Scale RC Trail adventures

Post by boolean21 on Fri 9 Dec 2011 - 0:24

One Pink Land Rover Defender plus 2 ladies in the truck equates to a sweet sweet trail! Smile

Check out the SCX10 Land Rover Defender D90 build photos over at our forums http://SGCrawlers.co.nr

Add us on facebook http://facebook.com/SGCrawlers
Visit us at http://SGCrawlers.co.nr and our blog at http://MyHoncho.blogspot.com for more RC videos and info!

Thanks for watching! Smile


_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 5009
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SGCrawlers - Pink SCX10 Land Rover Defender D90 Scale RC Trail adventures

Post by derrickwthip4 on Fri 9 Dec 2011 - 2:18

boolean21 wrote:One Pink Land Rover Defender plus 2 ladies in the truck equates to a sweet sweet trail! Smile

Check out the SCX10 Land Rover Defender D90 build photos over at our forums http://SGCrawlers.co.nr

Add us on facebook http://facebook.com/SGCrawlers
Visit us at http://SGCrawlers.co.nr and our blog at http://MyHoncho.blogspot.com for more RC videos and info!

Thanks for watching! Smile

Wa swee swee my ah boy in love with the pink defender driver can date her out on coming trail than go for show, eat than sleep oh my ah boy mean go back home n sleep on his own la never mind wait I scold him lol!
avatar
derrickwthip4
Crawler

Posts : 347
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SGCrawlers - Pink SCX10 Land Rover Defender D90 Scale RC Trail adventures

Post by Marpek on Fri 9 Dec 2011 - 19:46

Nice vid boo... you edit with slow mo rite?
avatar
Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SGCrawlers - Pink SCX10 Land Rover Defender D90 Scale RC Trail adventures

Post by boolean21 on Fri 9 Dec 2011 - 20:25

derrickwthip4 wrote:
Wa swee swee my ah boy in love with the pink defender driver can date her out on coming trail than go for show, eat than sleep oh my ah boy mean go back home n sleep on his own la never mind wait I scold him lol!
Dirty ah boy! This Sunday your ah boy can "what" with the babes liao!
Haha

Marpek wrote:Nice vid boo... you edit with slow mo rite?
Thanks bro, yeah man... in slowmo, wanted to put the natural sound but the expressway car zooming sounds too noisy man...


Last edited by boolean21 on Fri 9 Dec 2011 - 20:47; edited 1 time in total

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 5009
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SGCrawlers - Pink SCX10 Land Rover Defender D90 Scale RC Trail adventures

Post by RTECH on Fri 9 Dec 2011 - 20:43

Scale sia!
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SGCrawlers - Pink SCX10 Land Rover Defender D90 Scale RC Trail adventures

Post by derrickwthip4 on Fri 9 Dec 2011 - 23:02

boolean21 wrote:
derrickwthip4 wrote:
Wa swee swee my ah boy in love with the pink defender driver can date her out on coming trail than go for show, eat than sleep oh my ah boy mean go back home n sleep on his own la never mind wait I scold him lol!
Dirty ah boy! This Sunday your ah boy can "what" with the babes liao!
Haha

Marpek wrote:Nice vid boo... you edit with slow mo rite?
Thanks bro, yeah man... in slowmo, wanted to put the natural sound but the expressway car zooming sounds too noisy man...
I already scold my Ah Boy 
U all Ang Mo Lang aways like that dating only must sleep together see now got already so how? Wait wait my ah boy every day with me leh never go out so not my ah boy  problem Very Happy
My ah boy say the one seat next to the driver also can confirm this Sunday go for the trail .
avatar
derrickwthip4
Crawler

Posts : 347
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SGCrawlers - Pink SCX10 Land Rover Defender D90 Scale RC Trail adventures

Post by boolean21 on Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 8:36

derrickwthip4 wrote:
I already scold my Ah Boy 
U all Ang Mo Lang aways like that dating only must sleep together see now got already so how? Wait wait my ah boy every day with me leh never go out so not my ah boy  problem Very Happy
My ah boy say the one seat next to the driver also can confirm this Sunday go for the trail .

Wah, your ah boy greedy leh... Wanna "what" with 2 babes at one go....
Slow, have to protect your babes.... Very Happy

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 5009
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SGCrawlers - Pink SCX10 Land Rover Defender D90 Scale RC Trail adventures

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum