SG Crawlers Forum
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

SGCrawlers - Crawl & Trail videos
SGCrawlers - Bash Tour Drift videos
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 57 on Fri 23 Sep 2016 - 12:58
Latest topics
» vHOBBY RC videos
by CraftRC Wed 13 Jun 2018 - 19:42

» Axial roll cage crash
by CraftRC Fri 1 Jun 2018 - 20:16

» Jeep cherokee XJ crawling
by CraftRC Sat 26 May 2018 - 21:54

» Jeep cherokee XJ crawling
by CraftRC Sat 26 May 2018 - 21:54

» Extreme Rock Crawler Axial Wraith
by CraftRC Tue 8 May 2018 - 17:35

» [Scale Trail] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 06 May 2018 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 5 May 2018 - 17:14

» Cab Land Rover Defender
by CraftRC Fri 4 May 2018 - 17:41

» Cab Land Rover Defender
by CraftRC Fri 4 May 2018 - 17:41

» Gaz-66 Military RC Truck
by CraftRC Thu 26 Apr 2018 - 20:14

» SG Crawler Coffee shop
by ket2175 Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 18:31

» Black Bandit Jeep Cherokee
by CraftRC Sun 22 Apr 2018 - 19:51

» [Rifle Range Trail] Rifle Range Road - 22 Apr 2018 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 21 Apr 2018 - 20:14

» 4x4 Winter offroad
by CraftRC Wed 18 Apr 2018 - 20:10

» [MODS] SQ11 Mini cam - wide angle lens mod
by boolean21 Mon 16 Apr 2018 - 22:09

» Gelande Land Rover Defender
by CraftRC Sat 14 Apr 2018 - 17:54

» [Scale Trail] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 25 Mar 2018 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 22:36

» Yellow Hilux TrailFinder crawling
by CraftRC Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 17:02

» Jeep cherokee XJ truck
by CraftRC Sat 17 Mar 2018 - 20:31

» RC jeep cherokee XJ
by CraftRC Sat 17 Mar 2018 - 20:30

» Custom Land Rover Truck
by CraftRC Sat 17 Mar 2018 - 20:27

June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Free Domain Name
Google+

my AX10 scaler

Go down

my AX10 scaler

Post by n4smw26 on Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 20:49

let me start




n4smw26
Crawler

Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-08-21
Age : 41
Location : Woodlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my AX10 scaler

Post by boolean21 on Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 20:57

nice!
bro, this morning you mentioned where you ordered the chassis from?
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 5028
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: my AX10 scaler

Post by n4smw26 on Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 21:01

try this- Generis Custom Metalworks.
A friend of mine ordered it..

http://gcmracing.ca/

Actually the cross canyon full set up is with a front mount motor and a transfer drive in the middle. Considering there were too many parts I need to order, decided to go ahead and fix tranny in centre, like the X-trail. Worked out just fine IMHO...

n4smw26
Crawler

Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-08-21
Age : 41
Location : Woodlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my AX10 scaler

Post by boolean21 on Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 21:33

looks good man... when I saw this morning, all fits nicely...
any other stuffs required to convert the ax10 to a scaler using this chassis?

n4smw26 wrote:try this- Generis Custom Metalworks.
A friend of mine ordered it..

http://gcmracing.ca/

Actually the cross canyon full set up is with a front mount motor and a transfer drive in the middle. Considering there were too many parts I need to order, decided to go ahead and fix tranny in centre, like the X-trail. Worked out just fine IMHO...
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 5028
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: my AX10 scaler

Post by n4smw26 on Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 23:02

boolean21 wrote:looks good man... when I saw this morning, all fits nicely...
any other stuffs required to convert the ax10 to a scaler using this

Just the rails.. All else are stock Ax10. Shocks are on droop with internals..
I may go sprung with shorter shock and 1.9s next..

n4smw26
Crawler

Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-08-21
Age : 41
Location : Woodlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my AX10 scaler

Post by boolean21 on Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 23:38

great! would be an easy conversion for the ax10! Smile
will have a closer look during the next meet... to see if it can fit other rock crawlers... it would great it it can.. Smile

n4smw26 wrote:
boolean21 wrote:looks good man... when I saw this morning, all fits nicely...
any other stuffs required to convert the ax10 to a scaler using this

Just the rails.. All else are stock Ax10. Shocks are on droop with internals..
I may go sprung with shorter shock and 1.9s next..
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 5028
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: my AX10 scaler

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum