SG Crawlers Forum
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

SGCrawlers - Crawl & Trail videos
SGCrawlers - Bash Tour Drift videos
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 57 on Fri 23 Sep 2016 - 12:58
Latest topics
» [Night Drifting] 27 Apr 2017 2030hrs - Buangkok Sports Park near Blk 986A - MSCP at Blk 984
by boolean21 Tue 25 Apr 2017 - 21:54

» WTS Axial SCX10 RTR Jeep wrangler Rubicon
by Clkken Tue 25 Apr 2017 - 0:24

» [Offroad Trails] Offroading at Tampines Quarry 23 Apr 2017 - 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 22 Apr 2017 - 16:25

» [PHOTOS] 20170416 Punggol East Hardcourt on road RC
by boolean21 Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 12:59

» [Touring / Bikes / onroad bash / Semi] 16 Apr 2017 0900hrs - Touring, Biking, Semi Trucks and more @ 60 Punggol East
by boolean21 Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 15:27

» [PHOTOS] 20170402 Woodgrove Trail and Bash
by boolean21 Mon 10 Apr 2017 - 22:59

» [Scale Trails] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 02 Apr 2017 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 1 Apr 2017 - 9:58

» WTS: Turnigy 5000mAh 6S 20C Lipo Pack w/4mm HXT Connector
by purexc Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 11:45

» WTS : [BN] Turnigy P405 Dual Input (AC/DC) 45W Digital Balancing Charger
by purexc Mon 20 Mar 2017 - 18:05

» Newbie Build on my SCX10
by Kirbugoy Sun 19 Mar 2017 - 18:23

» [PHOTOS] Japanese rally cars from the 90s, Tamiya-style
by boolean21 Sat 18 Mar 2017 - 10:58

» [Offroad Trails] Offroading at Tampines Quarry 19 Mar 2017 - 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 18 Mar 2017 - 0:10

» WTS: Scale Pro-Line Jeep Unlimited Painted Body (Olive Green)
by DWJL511 Thu 2 Mar 2017 - 19:28

» WTB trail truck.
by tlsrichmond Wed 1 Mar 2017 - 18:23

» [VIDEO] RC Scale Trucks Offroad Adventures RC Toyota Hilux Land Rover Defender 90 G Wagon Suzuki Jimny
by boolean21 Mon 20 Feb 2017 - 22:50

» Newbie intro and... updates?
by boolean21 Mon 20 Feb 2017 - 8:23

» [VIDEO] Fix stripped screw holes with brass knurled nuts
by babyboy Mon 20 Feb 2017 - 1:06

» [Night Drifting] 16 Feb 2017 2030hrs - Buangkok Sports Park near Blk 986A - MSCP at Blk 984
by boolean21 Wed 15 Feb 2017 - 20:46

» [BUILD THREAD] Boolean21's Realacc x210 build diary
by boolean21 Sat 4 Feb 2017 - 0:28

» [Durian Loop Trail] Rifle Range Road - Durian Loop Trail - 05 Feb 2017 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 4 Feb 2017 - 0:27

April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Free Domain Name
Google+

[Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by boolean21 on Fri 30 Dec 2011 - 17:12

Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

The Rigs: 5x Land Rover Defender, Axial SCX10 Hummer, Axial Wraith, Tamiya CC01 Unimog, Axial AX10, Axial SCX10 Dingo, Traxxas Summit

What did you do on Christmas Night? 11 of our members trucks went crawling on Christmas night!!! Very Happy

Add us on Facebook http://facebook.com/SGCrawlers
Check out our forum at http://SGCrawlers.co.nr and blog at http://MyHoncho.blogspot.com for more info and videos.

Thanks for watching!
Happy Holidays!
Keep Crawling!!


_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4988
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by RTECH on Fri 30 Dec 2011 - 20:43

bounce Best !
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by Liew on Fri 30 Dec 2011 - 23:28

Nice ! cheers
avatar
Liew
Crawler

Posts : 580
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by ket2175 on Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 0:30

RTECH wrote:bounce Best !

Nice , but too bad u miss it. Crying or Very sad
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by RTECH on Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 11:34

ket2175 wrote:
RTECH wrote:bounce Best !

Nice , but too bad u miss it. Crying or Very sad

If i go, i also cannot see properly , because i am cyclops .
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by slow on Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 12:24

RTECH wrote:
ket2175 wrote:
RTECH wrote:bounce Best !

Nice , but too bad u miss it. Crying or Very sad

If i go, i also cannot see properly , because i am cyclops .

One EYE Question Question Or shoot bird Question Question scratch
avatar
slow
Crawler

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : West Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by derrickwthip4 on Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 12:56

boolean21 wrote:Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

The Rigs: 5x Land Rover Defender, Axial SCX10 Hummer, Axial Wraith, Tamiya CC01 Unimog, Axial AX10, Axial SCX10 Dingo, Traxxas Summit

What did you do on Christmas Night? 11 of our members trucks went crawling on Christmas night!!! Very Happy

Add us on Facebook http://facebook.com/SGCrawlers
Check out our forum at http://SGCrawlers.co.nr and blog at http://MyHoncho.blogspot.com for more info and videos.

Thanks for watching!
Happy Holidays!
Keep Crawling!!


Hey guy Boolean21 do so much for as yet our compliment so short !!! Nice !!! Best !!! That's all how can ???
See what I compliment him.....Hmm.....
Hey Boolean21 as a Director of SGcrawlers I know not easy cos of take video, lightman for the video trail (headlamp on ur head to help to visualise our track ur neck ached right for the next day )n video editing, can see ur job very tedious. Why not employ an assistant, I don't mind work with u if u pay me good salary  lol!

Hey Boolean21 good job keep it up bro cheers cheers cheers
avatar
derrickwthip4
Crawler

Posts : 347
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by boolean21 on Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 13:12

no worries bro.... I do it for myself too... in future when I become lau ah peh... can still watch the videos and recall the memories..... without the photos and videos.... memories fade out very fast.... old liao.... hahaha....

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4988
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by slow on Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 14:38

boolean21 wrote:no worries bro.... I do it for myself too... in future when I become lau ah peh... can still watch the videos and recall the memories..... without the photos and videos.... memories fade out very fast.... old liao.... hahaha....

We are still young men... ... ... .. bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers cheers
avatar
slow
Crawler

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : West Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by RTECH on Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 20:08

slow wrote:
boolean21 wrote:no worries bro.... I do it for myself too... in future when I become lau ah peh... can still watch the videos and recall the memories..... without the photos and videos.... memories fade out very fast.... old liao.... hahaha....

We are still young men... ... ... .. bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers cheers

You still young, i old liao farao half my life gone into RC liao.
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by ket2175 on Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 20:58

RTECH wrote:
slow wrote:
boolean21 wrote:no worries bro.... I do it for myself too... in future when I become lau ah peh... can still watch the videos and recall the memories..... without the photos and videos.... memories fade out very fast.... old liao.... hahaha....

We are still young men... ... ... .. bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers cheers

You still young, i old liao farao half my life gone into RC liao.

Rtech u where got old, come my kopi tiam more often for Papaya neh neh. Can give u special price. Look for Lynn for milk , but dont disturb my HR Manager ok. Hehe
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by ket2175 on Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 21:04

boolean21 wrote:no worries bro.... I do it for myself too... in future when I become lau ah peh... can still watch the videos and recall the memories..... without the photos and videos.... memories fade out very fast.... old liao.... hahaha....

Really GOOD JOB BOOLEAN, once again thanks.




Cheers.
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by RTECH on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 17:11

ket2175 wrote:
RTECH wrote:
slow wrote:
boolean21 wrote:no worries bro.... I do it for myself too... in future when I become lau ah peh... can still watch the videos and recall the memories..... without the photos and videos.... memories fade out very fast.... old liao.... hahaha....

We are still young men... ... ... .. bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers cheers

You still young, i old liao farao half my life gone into RC liao.

Rtech u where got old, come my kopi tiam more often for Papaya neh neh. Can give u special price. Look for Lynn for milk , but dont disturb my HR Manager ok. Hehe

No mai lah, i dun wan Lynn liao. I wan the jipun mei mei. Razz
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by ket2175 on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 17:24

Jipun mei mei u must find SLOW boss , think he have Korean mei mei and Japan Mei mei.
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by RTECH on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 17:30

ket2175 wrote:Jipun mei mei u must find SLOW boss , think he have Korean mei mei and Japan Mei mei.

Thought today you shack out, still can post in the forum. Dunno now Teck how liao.
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by ket2175 on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 17:39

Think Teck K.O liao
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by Teck on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 20:08

I'm dead I'm like a sick person sleeping on bed the min I reach home
avatar
Teck
Crawler

Posts : 552
Join date : 2011-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by RTECH on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 20:30

Teck wrote: I'm dead I'm like a sick person sleeping on bed the min I reach home

Knn, sick still can post in this forum. That means you are ok liao. Ok prepare for next weekend training. Twisted Evil
Next week, park your bus at thomson, we will take a cab to chestnut then trail all the way to thomson. Twisted Evil
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by boolean21 on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 20:32

RTECH wrote:
Teck wrote: I'm dead I'm like a sick person sleeping on bed the min I reach home

Knn, sick still can post in this forum. That means you are ok liao. Ok prepare for next weekend training. Twisted Evil
Next week, park your bus at thomson, we will take a cab to chestnut then trail all the way to thomson. Twisted Evil

on! Very Happy

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4988
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by Teck on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 20:41

study i think i better take mc
avatar
Teck
Crawler

Posts : 552
Join date : 2011-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by Harakiri on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 21:06

RTECH wrote:
Teck wrote: I'm dead I'm like a sick person sleeping on bed the min I reach home

Knn, sick still can post in this forum. That means you are ok liao. Ok prepare for next weekend training. Twisted Evil
Next week, park your bus at thomson, we will take a cab to chestnut then trail all the way to thomson. Twisted Evil

ha......a gd exercise bri
avatar
Harakiri
Boss

Posts : 305
Join date : 2011-08-22
Location : Deep Muddy Jungle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by Leong02 on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 21:28

Wow that will be 5.8km. We will make a record.
avatar
Leong02
Crawler

Posts : 52
Join date : 2011-08-29
Age : 46
Location : Woodlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by slow on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 22:17

Leong02 wrote:Wow that will be 5.8km. We will make a record.


Only 5.8KM.. .. .. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Like 58KM to Ah Teck and Boss Ket lol! lol! lol!
avatar
slow
Crawler

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : West Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by Harakiri on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 22:32

Like that how m i going to train you guys for our endurance Pulau Ubin Trail( Ketam Trail) pirat
avatar
Harakiri
Boss

Posts : 305
Join date : 2011-08-22
Location : Deep Muddy Jungle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by ket2175 on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 23:10

Teck wrote: study i think i better take mc

Me too. Very Happy
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by ket2175 on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 23:12

slow wrote:
Leong02 wrote:Wow that will be 5.8km. We will make a record.


Only 5.8KM.. .. .. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Like 58KM to Ah Teck and Boss Ket lol! lol! lol!

No choice Boss SLOW, cause our CC to big already. Like container head u know V12 engine Twin diesel Turbo. We not like u WRX, rally SPORT car. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by ket2175 on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 23:14

Harakiri wrote:Like that how m i going to train you guys for our endurance Pulau Ubin Trail( Ketam Trail) pirat

Sound great, but Pulau Ubin very far leh.
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by RTECH on Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 12:46

ket2175 wrote:
Teck wrote: study i think i better take mc

Me too. Very Happy

Mad You two take MC also no use one. Both of you will have to take RT on weekdays.
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by slow on Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 15:17

RTECH wrote:
ket2175 wrote:
Teck wrote: study i think i better take mc

Me too. Very Happy

Mad You two take MC also no use one. Both of you will have to take RT on weekdays.

Plus Special Fitness Training from SGCrawlers Fitness Club
avatar
slow
Crawler

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : West Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by ket2175 on Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 18:34

RTECH wrote:
ket2175 wrote:
Teck wrote: study i think i better take mc

Me too. Very Happy

Mad You two take MC also no use one. Both of you will have to take RT on weekdays.

Sorry Staff Sergent, pest C9L2 excuse RT training. Hehe
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Video] Christmas Night trail at Woodgrove Ave

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum