SG Crawlers Forum
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

SGCrawlers - Crawl & Trail videos
SGCrawlers - Bash Tour Drift videos
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 34 on Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 11:14
Latest topics
» Tamiya 1/12 Tyrrell P34 static model build
by Marpek Yesterday at 22:55

» [PHOTOS] 20150628 Woodgrove Trail Photos
by boolean21 Sun 28 Jun 2015 - 22:00

» Coldman28's 1/6 Willys Jeep
by babyboy Sun 28 Jun 2015 - 10:38

» [Scale Trail] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 28 Jun 2015 @ 0900hrs
by boolean21 Fri 26 Jun 2015 - 20:39

» YETI XXL HYBRID
by twissted Fri 26 Jun 2015 - 3:07

» Zax's making of a Beast. MAN KAT1 8x8.
by Zax13 Thu 25 Jun 2015 - 7:52

» 1st crawler..
by Zax13 Thu 25 Jun 2015 - 5:21

» Wts: Digital camcorder.
by boolean21 Wed 24 Jun 2015 - 20:50

» Newbie: Amazing Crawlers
by boolean21 Wed 24 Jun 2015 - 20:49

» Zax13 Erecting Gelande Gen 2
by Zax13 Wed 24 Jun 2015 - 18:14

» WTS: Stick type transmitter.
by RTECH Mon 22 Jun 2015 - 19:03

» Losi LST DBXXL
by twissted Sat 20 Jun 2015 - 3:52

» [Rally & Offroad bash] At Rally ground opposite Tampines Trail 21 June 2015 - 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 20 Jun 2015 - 0:14

» [Touring / On road] 14 June 2015 0900hrs - Touring, mini, and more @ 60 Punggol East
by boolean21 Sun 14 Jun 2015 - 8:17

» [VIDEO] Bed-mobile
by boolean21 Thu 11 Jun 2015 - 21:24

» Selling Tamiya Ford F-350 High Lift
by backyard_hobby Sat 6 Jun 2015 - 0:46

» [VIDEO] SGCrawlers Scale RC 4x4 Challenge 2015 Trucks Offroad Adventures Axial RC4WD RCmodelex part 1
by boolean21 Thu 4 Jun 2015 - 22:42

» [PHOTOS] SGCrawlers RC 4x4 Challenge 2015
by boolean21 Wed 3 Jun 2015 - 8:40

» Nissan R91CP Lemans
by boolean21 Sun 31 May 2015 - 20:26

» Xanavi Nismo GTR r35
by boolean21 Sun 31 May 2015 - 20:24

June 2015
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930     

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Free Domain Name
Google+

derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by derrickwthip4 on Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 18:24

My Tamiya CC01 Kit Build (Jeep Wrangler)Razz
Hey have a look on my new project Basketball
Me not slow but Very very slow Sleep
Hmm... Slow mean fast & Fast mean slow ??? confused





Will do update for my progress again Tks for viewing cheers cheers cheers


Last edited by derrickwthip4 on Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 18:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typepo erorr)

derrickwthip4
Crawler

Posts: 347
Join date: 2011-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by boolean21 on Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 18:55

Nice! Looking forward to more updates!

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts: 4707
Join date: 2011-08-18
Location: Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by slow on Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 19:26

WOW Razz

NICE C

Good paint Jod.. .. sunny

Next time can help me to paint my project also???? Arrow Arrow

slow
Crawler

Posts: 1007
Join date: 2011-08-24
Location: West Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by RTECH on Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 20:07

Very Happy Derrick very good in handwork . His RC all nice and neat.

RTECH
Crawler

Posts: 2366
Join date: 2011-08-22
Age: 43
Location: Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by ket2175 on Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 22:32

slow wrote:WOW Razz

NICE C

Good paint Jod.. .. sunny

Next time can help me to paint my project also???? Arrow Arrow

Alamak I knew u will say this.

ket2175
Crawler

Posts: 1718
Join date: 2011-10-05
Age: 34
Location: Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by derrickwthip4 on Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 23:20

boolean21 wrote:Nice! Looking forward to more updates!
Hey boo tks Very Happy can u help me to print some sticker for the Jeep window n number plate confused

derrickwthip4
Crawler

Posts: 347
Join date: 2011-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by derrickwthip4 on Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 23:25

slow wrote:WOW Razz

NICE C

Good paint Jod.. .. sunny

Next time can help me to paint my project also???? Arrow Arrow
Hey Boss I don't think I can help u very sorry cos very busy need to work,spend time with family,play RC toy, eat n sleep very busy leh Laughing

derrickwthip4
Crawler

Posts: 347
Join date: 2011-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by derrickwthip4 on Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 23:37

RTECH wrote:Very Happy Derrick very good in handwork . His RC all nice and neat.
Hey tks for ur comments Embarassed My pain job not really perfect from far look like Flower but near like shit need to do some touch up with paint brush from some corner not easy Crying or Very sad must slowly slowly do Razz

derrickwthip4
Crawler

Posts: 347
Join date: 2011-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by derrickwthip4 on Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 23:44

ket2175 wrote:
slow wrote:WOW Razz

NICE C

Good paint Jod.. .. sunny

Next time can help me to paint my project also???? Arrow Arrow

Alamak I knew u will say this.
Wa I'm so lucky CEO OF Slow's RC museum like my paint job cheers I think I got chance to work in his museum liao Rolling Eyes will ask for high salary must gu tok him than can sh...sh... don't say so loud if he know jailat liao affraid



Last edited by derrickwthip4 on Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 0:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typepo error)

derrickwthip4
Crawler

Posts: 347
Join date: 2011-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by derrickwthip4 on Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 11:33

Hi see my mob copycat from Marpek







Tks for viewing again Razz

derrickwthip4
Crawler

Posts: 347
Join date: 2011-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by ket2175 on Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 14:22

Nice.

ket2175
Crawler

Posts: 1718
Join date: 2011-10-05
Age: 34
Location: Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by ironman on Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 16:20

swee!

ironman
Crawler

Posts: 337
Join date: 2011-11-22
Age: 36
Location: bukit merah view

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/faizal.wongso

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by RTECH on Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 17:09

Derrick , looks like the whole rear shock is moving. Is the spring still with the shock or separate?

RTECH
Crawler

Posts: 2366
Join date: 2011-08-22
Age: 43
Location: Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by derrickwthip4 on Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 17:48

RTECH wrote:Derrick , looks like the whole rear shock is moving. Is the spring still with the shock or separate?
the whole rear shock with spring together with the shock will there be a problem when trailing need advice tks .

derrickwthip4
Crawler

Posts: 347
Join date: 2011-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by RTECH on Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 18:05

derrickwthip4 wrote:
RTECH wrote:Derrick , looks like the whole rear shock is moving. Is the spring still with the shock or separate?
the whole rear shock with spring together with the shock will there be a problem when trailing need advice tks .

I have seen rockcrawlers doing this cantilever mod. it is actually a full droop suspension. But i am not sure when the belly is stuck , whether the the suspension drop able to push the truck or not since the spring is not working. Got to test and see.

RTECH
Crawler

Posts: 2366
Join date: 2011-08-22
Age: 43
Location: Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by derrickwthip4 on Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 18:13

RTECH wrote:
derrickwthip4 wrote:
RTECH wrote:Derrick , looks like the whole rear shock is moving. Is the spring still with the shock or separate?
the whole rear shock with spring together with the shock will there be a problem when trailing need advice tks .

I have seen rockcrawlers doing this cantilever mod. it is actually a full droop suspension. But i am not sure when the belly is stuck , whether the the suspension drop able to push the truck or not since the spring is not working. Got to test and see.
Lets cross my finger that hope this mob work well sunny

derrickwthip4
Crawler

Posts: 347
Join date: 2011-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by Liew on Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 23:54

U can get 100mm shock from leadershobby only us4+ , cut the spring a bit , make it soft , then drill A hole mount the shock a bit front from original position !

Liew
Crawler

Posts: 579
Join date: 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by derrickwthip4 on Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 0:29

Liew wrote:U can get 100mm shock from leadershobby only us4+ , cut the spring a bit , make it soft , then drill A hole mount the shock a bit front from original position !
Hey tks may consider this method Idea Just nice my extra wraith stock shock length around 110mm will this method make the tire clearance n between the chassis gap bigger confused
U mention drill a hole n mount the shock forward, the hole daimeter is it around 3mm for mounting the shock confused

derrickwthip4
Crawler

Posts: 347
Join date: 2011-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by Liew on Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 8:53

When u shock is soft , u car weight will push down the shock , shock move forward will lower the chassis a bit . So it like 80mm shock but got extra 20mm travel . Adjustable shock easy way when u cut the spring .

Liew
Crawler

Posts: 579
Join date: 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by Marpek on Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 9:08

Nice paintwork! Timw to get a landy for your CC01 bro and paint like god!!!

Marpek
Crawler

Posts: 1605
Join date: 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by Marpek on Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 9:26

derrickwthip4 wrote:
Liew wrote:U can get 100mm shock from leadershobby only us4+ , cut the spring a bit , make it soft , then drill A hole mount the shock a bit front from original position !
Hey tks may consider this method Idea Just nice my extra wraith stock shock length around 110mm will this method make the tire clearance n between the chassis gap bigger confused
U mention drill a hole n mount the shock forward, the hole daimeter is it around 3mm for mounting the shock confused

honestly speaking, the stock shock is rather fine as long as you keep the weight low and when the rear articulate it will bite the ground...

when i use my brat hard shell, it performs pretty well as can do some rock crawling... with the heavier landy is another issue. for the drop mode even if you use a stick with no springs as shocks also can, cos it will drop anyway when clearing obstacles. If you want it to bite the ground, add tonnes of weight in the wheels even better i think, tho i havent teied that out yet!

Marpek
Crawler

Posts: 1605
Join date: 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by derrickwthip4 on Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 13:16

Marpek wrote:
derrickwthip4 wrote:
Liew wrote:U can get 100mm shock from leadershobby only us4+ , cut the spring a bit , make it soft , then drill A hole mount the shock a bit front from original position !
Hey tks may consider this method Idea Just nice my extra wraith stock shock length around 110mm will this method make the tire clearance n between the chassis gap bigger confused
U mention drill a hole n mount the shock forward, the hole daimeter is it around 3mm for mounting the shock confused

honestly speaking, the stock shock is rather fine as long as you keep the weight low and when the rear articulate it will bite the ground...

when i use my brat hard shell, it performs pretty well as can do some rock crawling... with the heavier landy is another issue. for the drop mode even if you use a stick with no springs as shocks also can, cos it will drop anyway when clearing obstacles. If you want it to bite the ground, add tonnes of weight in the wheels even better i think, tho i havent teied that out yet!
Hey tks for sharing ur info to me ;-) don't mind I use ur method ;-)
Ok about My pain job not really perfect from far look like Flower but near like shit need to do some touch up with paint brush from some corner Ha...Ha...

derrickwthip4
Crawler

Posts: 347
Join date: 2011-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by derrickwthip4 on Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 20:11

Liew wrote:When u shock is soft , u car weight will push down the shock , shock move forward will lower the chassis a bit . So it like 80mm shock but got extra 20mm travel . Adjustable shock easy way when u cut the spring .
OIC tks Idea

derrickwthip4
Crawler

Posts: 347
Join date: 2011-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by derrickwthip4 on Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 20:22

Hey have a look got update again lol!
Don't judge a book by it's cover u know what's I mean Shocked
from far look's nice near like elephant No





Tks for viewing again

derrickwthip4
Crawler

Posts: 347
Join date: 2011-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by coldman28 on Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 20:29

Nice colour .......well done bro

coldman28
Crawler

Posts: 178
Join date: 2011-08-19
Age: 46
Location: Woodland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by boolean21 on Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 20:31

Wah.. shiny shiny...

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts: 4707
Join date: 2011-08-18
Location: Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by RTECH on Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 20:38

Shocked Whoah!

RTECH
Crawler

Posts: 2366
Join date: 2011-08-22
Age: 43
Location: Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by ironman on Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 15:53

sori to hijack this thread.

my cc01 have this problem:
e front wheels r pointing straight when moving but point outwards when stationary.

ironman
Crawler

Posts: 337
Join date: 2011-11-22
Age: 36
Location: bukit merah view

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/faizal.wongso

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by Liew on Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 18:35

Is normal for stock steering ! Sad

Liew
Crawler

Posts: 579
Join date: 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: derrickwthip4 Tamiya CC01 Build

Post by ironman on Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 18:40

Thanks bro!

ironman
Crawler

Posts: 337
Join date: 2011-11-22
Age: 36
Location: bukit merah view

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/faizal.wongso

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum