SG Crawlers Forum
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

SGCrawlers - Crawl & Trail videos
SGCrawlers - Bash Tour Drift videos
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 34 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:14 am
Latest topics
» Start of a journey!?...
by Krys Yesterday at 11:02 pm

» Bicycle drop bar for sale.
by RTECH Yesterday at 5:23 pm

» Scaler rc. Uscita di Pasqua Jeep JK - Jeep Truggy Comanche
by gionata78 Yesterday at 3:58 am

» CYCLIST'S PIT-STOP
by RTECH Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:51 pm

» [ADHOC BikeVentures!] East Coast Park to Newton Hawker Centre. Wednesday 30th April 2014 2200hrs
by oceanic Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:48 am

» [PHOTOS] 20 Apr 2014 - Some photos taken during Sunday's hardcourt touring and mini session at Punggol East
by RTECH Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:03 pm

» Where to buy Heng Long Rc TANK
by David Lim Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:00 pm

» [VIDEO] RC4WD Trail finder 2 Hilux Mojave Axial wraith scx10 Dodge Defender Jeep RC offroad adventures
by boolean21 Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:34 pm

» [PHOTOS] Fantastic Four
by babyboy Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:30 pm

» Hoot Club! Post Your RC Related Purchases NOW!
by laneboysrc Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:31 am

» Reporting in
by boolean21 Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:14 pm

» Uscita con def 110 di rcmodelex - def 90 di rc4wd - def 90 su base axial
by gionata78 Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:44 am

» Zax's making of a Beast. MAN KAT1 8x8.
by boolean21 Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:28 pm

» [Mini, touring, On-road] 20 Apr 2014, 0900hrs - Touring, mini, and more @ 60 Punggol East
by RTECH Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:47 pm

» [ADHOC BikeVentures! Lor Halus to East Coast Park] Thursday 17/4/2014 2200hrs.
by RTECH Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:44 pm

» Boolean21's Poor man's wireless trailer lights for 1/14 scale Tamiya Flatbed Semi Trailer
by boolean21 Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:45 pm

» controller to use for truck
by kelvintan_hc Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:42 pm

» Direct 7.4V to servo
by Neodymium09 Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:06 pm

» [VIDEO] Tamiya 1/14 Semi trucks Globe Liner Scania R620 MAN TGX 6x4 King Hauler dropbed flatbed trailer MFC-01
by boolean21 Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:38 pm

» Bicycle meter for sale.
by boolean21 Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:40 pm

April 2014
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Free Domain Name
Google+

Warning about NitroRCX

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warning about NitroRCX

Post by boolean21 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:06 am

Just to let you guys know...
I ordered the MX400 from NitroRCX.com last week...

They requested for ID verification, which I read from some other forums, to make sure that there's no credit card fraud...
so i sent... they emailed me early this week and confirmed my order...

Then I received an email this morning saying that the package is too large for international shipping!
I feel that this is so unprofessional...

I was still hoping to receive the 1/4 dirt bike by this week as shipping was via UPS...
Now... Sad Sad Sad

Just my 2cents of grumbling...
So disappointed now... Sad Sad Sad

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts: 4376
Join date: 2011-08-18
Location: Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning about NitroRCX

Post by slow on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:09 pm

Then what happen now?? What is next?????

Extra shipping cost????

slow
Crawler

Posts: 982
Join date: 2011-08-24
Location: West Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning about NitroRCX

Post by boolean21 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:23 pm

slow wrote:Then what happen now?? What is next?????

Extra shipping cost????

Dunno... Ask them any way to resolve, no reply yet...
So disappointed.... Tot got bike to play liao....

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts: 4376
Join date: 2011-08-18
Location: Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning about NitroRCX

Post by RTECH on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:42 pm

Mad Wau lau, nabey. How come hobbyking can ship my QRF400 with no sweat.

RTECH
Crawler

Posts: 2331
Join date: 2011-08-22
Age: 42
Location: Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning about NitroRCX

Post by Marpek on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:07 pm

boolean21 wrote:Just to let you guys know...
I ordered the MX400 from NitroRCX.com last week...

They requested for ID verification, which I read from some other forums, to make sure that there's no credit card fraud...
so i sent... they emailed me early this week and confirmed my order...

Then I received an email this morning saying that the package is too large for international shipping!
I feel that this is so unprofessional...

I was still hoping to receive the 1/4 dirt bike by this week as shipping was via UPS...
Now... Sad Sad Sad




Just my 2cents of grumbling...
So disappointed now... Sad Sad Sad


haha...i tot i the only one! I kena from hobbyking...

At first want credit card info...later want statement of account...been dragging for a month liao still havent see my package! Dunno wat the fark they up to now! Pui pui pui!!!

Marpek
Crawler

Posts: 1572
Join date: 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning about NitroRCX

Post by qks57 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:27 am

Marpek wrote:
boolean21 wrote:Just to let you guys know...
I ordered the MX400 from NitroRCX.com last week...

They requested for ID verification, which I read from some other forums, to make sure that there's no credit card fraud...
so i sent... they emailed me early this week and confirmed my order...

Then I received an email this morning saying that the package is too large for international shipping!
I feel that this is so unprofessional...

I was still hoping to receive the 1/4 dirt bike by this week as shipping was via UPS...
Now... Sad Sad Sad




Just my 2cents of grumbling...
So disappointed now... Sad Sad Sad


haha...i tot i the only one! I kena from hobbyking...

At first want credit card info...later want statement of account...been dragging for a month liao still havent see my package! Dunno wat the fark they up to now! Pui pui pui!!!

how come sia? i order from HK so long liao nv kena anything from them before leh..

qks57
Crawler

Posts: 308
Join date: 2011-08-23
Age: 24
Location: Bukit Gombak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning about NitroRCX

Post by Marpek on Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:33 am

qks57 wrote:
Marpek wrote:
boolean21 wrote:Just to let you guys know...
I ordered the MX400 from NitroRCX.com last week...

They requested for ID verification, which I read from some other forums, to make sure that there's no credit card fraud...
so i sent... they emailed me early this week and confirmed my order...

Then I received an email this morning saying that the package is too large for international shipping!
I feel that this is so unprofessional...

I was still hoping to receive the 1/4 dirt bike by this week as shipping was via UPS...
Now... Sad Sad Sad



Just my 2cents of grumbling...
So disappointed now... Sad Sad Sad


haha...i tot i the only one! I kena from hobbyking...

At first want credit card info...later want statement of account...been dragging for a month liao still havent see my package! Dunno wat the fark they up to now! Pui pui pui!!!

how come sia? i order from HK so long liao nv kena anything from them before leh..

You can try by order anything fm them to test water loh...

Marpek
Crawler

Posts: 1572
Join date: 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum