SG Crawlers Forum
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

SGCrawlers - Crawl & Trail videos
SGCrawlers - Bash Tour Drift videos
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 57 on Fri 23 Sep 2016 - 12:58
Latest topics
» shop that sell crawler stuff
by laneboysrc Yesterday at 21:20

» Traxxas Revo 3.3
by Maska Mon 5 Dec 2016 - 11:36

» Coldman28's 1/6 Willys Jeep
by boolean21 Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 8:31

» [Night Drifting] 01 Dec 2016 2030hrs - Buangkok Sports Park near Blk 986A - MSCP at Blk 984
by boolean21 Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 20:37

» Rp-05 Rc Car Review: $130 1/16 Erevo Clone (Gearbest)
by Rc Reviewer Thu 24 Nov 2016 - 6:24

» Can a newbee join in in.
by boolean21 Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 22:18

» [Scale Trail & Rally] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 20 Nov 2016 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 7:38

» [Night Drifting] 17 Nov 2016 2030hrs - Buangkok Sports Park near Blk 986A - MSCP at Blk 984
by boolean21 Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 22:55

» WTB trail truck.
by Crawlerss Wed 9 Nov 2016 - 22:29

» [VIDEO] Scale RC Trucks Offroad Adventures Toyota Hilux Land Rover Defender Jeep Wrangler RC4WD
by boolean21 Tue 8 Nov 2016 - 22:43

» SCX10 or SCX10 II
by dididaddy Tue 8 Nov 2016 - 14:55

» Wts Axial Yeti and Wraith Alloy Upagrade Parts
by barstardrider Sat 5 Nov 2016 - 11:14

» [Offroad Trails] RC 4x4 Trails at Tampines Quarry 06 Nov 2016 - 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 5 Nov 2016 - 9:10

» [Night Drifting] 03 Nov 2016 2030hrs - Buangkok Sports Park near Blk 986A - MSCP at Blk 984
by boolean21 Tue 1 Nov 2016 - 22:05

» JoMac Comando Mach 3 transmitter from 1982
by laneboysrc Sun 30 Oct 2016 - 13:23

» [Offroad Bashing and Rally] Offroad Bashing and Rally at Tampines Track 23 Oct 2016 - 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 22 Oct 2016 - 10:09

» Boolean21's StreetJam OTA-R31 RC Drift Car
by boolean21 Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 22:47

» [Night Drifting] 20 Oct 2016 2030hrs - Buangkok Sports Park near Blk 986A - MSCP at Blk 984
by boolean21 Tue 18 Oct 2016 - 23:48

» my lr3 shell - teck's Land Rover Discovery 3
by Fantom Mon 17 Oct 2016 - 23:26

» [Scale Trail] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 16 Oct 2016 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 15 Oct 2016 - 9:42

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Free Domain Name
Google+

Rc4wd trail finder 2 now in stock

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rc4wd trail finder 2 now in stock

Post by Liew on Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 22:17

Ckrccrawlers got rc4wd trail finder 2 kit now ! I think is the cheaper online !!!!!! Tf2 Kit US$385 + shipping US$77 = $462 !!!!!! Metal chassis , metal axle , 2speed Aluminiun gear box , Alloy beadlock wheel , Toyota most detail pick up body , leaf spring , Shocked Shocked Shocked buy buy buy

Liew
Crawler

Posts : 580
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rc4wd trail finder 2 now in stock

Post by Wrigleys on Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 23:04

Hand very itchy ahhhhhh!!!!! Shocked BBB!!!

Wrigleys
Moderator

Posts : 396
Join date : 2011-09-09
Location : Outback

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rc4wd trail finder 2 now in stock

Post by slow on Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 5:49

TF2.. .. .. about S$580.00.. .. .. Sad not cheap lei Sad

Master Sally.. ... .. buy lei.. .. ..

slow
Crawler

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : West Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rc4wd trail finder 2 now in stock

Post by boolean21 on Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 9:39

BBB! Tempting leh!

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4964
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Rc4wd trail finder 2 now in stock

Post by Liew on Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 13:46

slow wrote:TF2.. .. .. about S$580.00.. .. .. Sad not cheap lei Sad

Master Sally.. ... .. buy lei.. .. ..
boss salleh , waiting u to buy then poison us leh Twisted Evil

Liew
Crawler

Posts : 580
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rc4wd trail finder 2 now in stock

Post by RTECH on Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 19:36

Liew wrote:Ckrccrawlers got rc4wd trail finder 2 kit now ! I think is the cheaper online !!!!!! Tf2 Kit US$385 + shipping US$77 = $462 !!!!!! Metal chassis , metal axle , 2speed Aluminiun gear box , Alloy beadlock wheel , Toyota most detail pick up body , leaf spring , Shocked Shocked Shocked buy buy buy

Wah, 1st time heard Liew said US$462 cheap. Very Happy

RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 44
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rc4wd trail finder 2 now in stock

Post by Liew on Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 20:03

RTECH wrote:
Liew wrote:Ckrccrawlers got rc4wd trail finder 2 kit now ! I think is the cheaper online !!!!!! Tf2 Kit US$385 + shipping US$77 = $462 !!!!!! Metal chassis , metal axle , 2speed Aluminiun gear box , Alloy beadlock wheel , Toyota most detail pick up body , leaf spring , Shocked Shocked Shocked buy buy buy

Wah, 1st time heard Liew said US$462 cheap. Very Happy
I say cheap for crawler boss or rc museum boss mah !!!! I only can buy $109 venom to play play only Embarassed but this kit really a good buy ! For those want to buy scx10 just top up a bit can buy this Liao ! Maybe save $100 a month n 6 month then will buy it . This kit really make me so itchy Evil or Very Mad

Liew
Crawler

Posts : 580
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rc4wd trail finder 2 now in stock

Post by qks57 on Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 20:11

hahaha, i buy parts build myself lol. got high lift axles and trailfinder chassis put together. haha.

qks57
Crawler

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 27
Location : Bukit Gombak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rc4wd trail finder 2 now in stock

Post by RTECH on Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 20:22

Liew wrote:
RTECH wrote:
Liew wrote:Ckrccrawlers got rc4wd trail finder 2 kit now ! I think is the cheaper online !!!!!! Tf2 Kit US$385 + shipping US$77 = $462 !!!!!! Metal chassis , metal axle , 2speed Aluminiun gear box , Alloy beadlock wheel , Toyota most detail pick up body , leaf spring , Shocked Shocked Shocked buy buy buy

Wah, 1st time heard Liew said US$462 cheap. Very Happy
I say cheap for crawler boss or rc museum boss mah !!!! I only can buy $109 venom to play play only Embarassed but this kit really a good buy ! For those want to buy scx10 just top up a bit can buy this Liao ! Maybe save $100 a month n 6 month then will buy it . This kit really make me so itchy Evil or Very Mad

This kit really scale like the tamiya but dunno whether the performance good or not. Rolling Eyes

RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 44
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rc4wd trail finder 2 now in stock

Post by boolean21 on Tue 24 Apr 2012 - 9:51

RTECH wrote:
Liew wrote:
RTECH wrote:
Liew wrote:Ckrccrawlers got rc4wd trail finder 2 kit now ! I think is the cheaper online !!!!!! Tf2 Kit US$385 + shipping US$77 = $462 !!!!!! Metal chassis , metal axle , 2speed Aluminiun gear box , Alloy beadlock wheel , Toyota most detail pick up body , leaf spring , Shocked Shocked Shocked buy buy buy

Wah, 1st time heard Liew said US$462 cheap. Very Happy
I say cheap for crawler boss or rc museum boss mah !!!! I only can buy $109 venom to play play only Embarassed but this kit really a good buy ! For those want to buy scx10 just top up a bit can buy this Liao ! Maybe save $100 a month n 6 month then will buy it . This kit really make me so itchy Evil or Very Mad

This kit really scale like the tamiya but dunno whether the performance good or not. Rolling Eyes

hmm... don't think it'll be as capable as the scx10, but... it is really scale and makes a great shelf queen.... trying to curb the venom injected....

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4964
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Rc4wd trail finder 2 now in stock

Post by Wrigleys on Tue 24 Apr 2012 - 11:13

Don't resist later body cannot take it have fever again how? Hahaha bbb!

Wrigleys
Moderator

Posts : 396
Join date : 2011-09-09
Location : Outback

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rc4wd trail finder 2 now in stock

Post by boolean21 on Tue 24 Apr 2012 - 11:31

Wrigleys wrote:Don't resist later body cannot take it have fever again how? Hahaha bbb!

body feeling weaker day by day.... the index finger seems like getting stronger... very tempted to click click...
really dont know how long i can resist... Very Happy

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4964
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Rc4wd trail finder 2 now in stock

Post by ket2175 on Tue 24 Apr 2012 - 14:03

Cant afford it too ex liao, think I buy Scx 10 rtr honcho cheaper.
Very Happy

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rc4wd trail finder 2 now in stock

Post by ket2175 on Tue 24 Apr 2012 - 14:05

boolean21 wrote:
Wrigleys wrote:Don't resist later body cannot take it have fever again how? Hahaha bbb!

body feeling weaker day by day.... the index finger seems like getting stronger... very tempted to click click...
really dont know how long i can resist... Very Happy

1 shot buy 10 no know got cheaper a not? Hehe

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rc4wd trail finder 2 now in stock

Post by Liew on Tue 24 Apr 2012 - 17:41

ket2175 wrote:Cant afford it too ex liao, think I buy Scx 10 rtr honcho cheaper.
Very Happy
is very exp ! But u got all alloy part n I think u sell 2nd hand also won loose many $ !!! Now save $ Twisted Evil

Liew
Crawler

Posts : 580
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rc4wd trail finder 2 now in stock

Post by boolean21 on Tue 24 Apr 2012 - 19:53

Liew wrote:
ket2175 wrote:Cant afford it too ex liao, think I buy Scx 10 rtr honcho cheaper.
Very Happy
is very exp ! But u got all alloy part n I think u sell 2nd hand also won loose many $ !!! Now save $ Twisted Evil

Liew... BBB!

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4964
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Rc4wd trail finder 2 now in stock

Post by RTECH on Tue 24 Apr 2012 - 20:11

boolean21 wrote:
Liew wrote:
ket2175 wrote:Cant afford it too ex liao, think I buy Scx 10 rtr honcho cheaper.
Very Happy
is very exp ! But u got all alloy part n I think u sell 2nd hand also won loose many $ !!! Now save $ Twisted Evil

Liew... BBB!

Must got a video showing the TF2 tire spin on sand then Liew will buy. What a Face

RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 44
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rc4wd trail finder 2 now in stock

Post by Liew on Tue 24 Apr 2012 - 20:15

RTECH wrote:
boolean21 wrote:
Liew wrote:
ket2175 wrote:Cant afford it too ex liao, think I buy Scx 10 rtr honcho cheaper.
Very Happy
is very exp ! But u got all alloy part n I think u sell 2nd hand also won loose many $ !!! Now save $ Twisted Evil

Liew... BBB!

Must got a video showing the TF2 tire spin on sand then Liew will buy. What a Face
maybe 6 month later I will buy Laughing too exp for me now , can buy 3 venom !!!!!!! affraid

Liew
Crawler

Posts : 580
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rc4wd trail finder 2 now in stock

Post by Liew on Fri 27 Apr 2012 - 21:12

Just few day Out of stock Liao Shocked Looks like is very hot item Evil or Very Mad don know who cannot tahan buy liao confused

Liew
Crawler

Posts : 580
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rc4wd trail finder 2 now in stock

Post by RTECH on Fri 27 Apr 2012 - 21:18

Liew wrote:Just few day Out of stock Liao Shocked Looks like is very hot item Evil or Very Mad don know who cannot tahan buy liao confused

Liew, dun tahan, no good for your health. What a Face

RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 44
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rc4wd trail finder 2 now in stock

Post by Sponsored content Today at 0:19


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum