SG Crawlers Forum
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

SGCrawlers - Crawl & Trail videos
SGCrawlers - Bash Tour Drift videos
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 57 on Fri 23 Sep 2016 - 12:58
Latest topics
» [VIDEO] DIY Smartphone-configurable RC transmitter
by laneboysrc Sat 20 May 2017 - 14:46

» Newb's Wild Truck
by staypuft Mon 15 May 2017 - 17:18

» [Bashing] Woodgrove Ave - Wednesday 10 May 2017 0900hrs (Public Holiday)
by boolean21 Mon 8 May 2017 - 23:19

» Newbs! From Sengkang
by staypuft Sat 6 May 2017 - 13:08

» Tamiya Spray Cans For Cheap Sale
by DWJL511 Sat 6 May 2017 - 12:34

» WTS: Scale Pro-Line Jeep Unlimited Painted Body (Olive Green)
by DWJL511 Sat 6 May 2017 - 12:32

» [PHOTOS] 20170427 Night drifting at Buangkok Sports Park
by boolean21 Fri 28 Apr 2017 - 22:41

» [Night Drifting] 27 Apr 2017 2030hrs - Buangkok Sports Park near Blk 986A - MSCP at Blk 984
by boolean21 Tue 25 Apr 2017 - 21:54

» WTS Axial SCX10 RTR Jeep wrangler Rubicon sold!
by Clkken Tue 25 Apr 2017 - 0:24

» [Offroad Trails] Offroading at Tampines Quarry 23 Apr 2017 - 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 22 Apr 2017 - 16:25

» [PHOTOS] 20170416 Punggol East Hardcourt on road RC
by boolean21 Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 12:59

» [Touring / Bikes / onroad bash / Semi] 16 Apr 2017 0900hrs - Touring, Biking, Semi Trucks and more @ 60 Punggol East
by boolean21 Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 15:27

» [PHOTOS] 20170402 Woodgrove Trail and Bash
by boolean21 Mon 10 Apr 2017 - 22:59

» [Scale Trails] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 02 Apr 2017 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 1 Apr 2017 - 9:58

» WTS: Turnigy 5000mAh 6S 20C Lipo Pack w/4mm HXT Connector
by purexc Tue 21 Mar 2017 - 11:45

» WTS : [BN] Turnigy P405 Dual Input (AC/DC) 45W Digital Balancing Charger
by purexc Mon 20 Mar 2017 - 18:05

» Newbie Build on my SCX10
by Kirbugoy Sun 19 Mar 2017 - 18:23

» [PHOTOS] Japanese rally cars from the 90s, Tamiya-style
by boolean21 Sat 18 Mar 2017 - 10:58

» [Offroad Trails] Offroading at Tampines Quarry 19 Mar 2017 - 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 18 Mar 2017 - 0:10

» WTB trail truck.
by tlsrichmond Wed 1 Mar 2017 - 18:23

May 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Free Domain Name
Google+

Tower Hobbies first purchase requesting info

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tower Hobbies first purchase requesting info

Post by babyboy on Wed 9 May 2012 - 7:02

Hi guys. Need some input here. Just place an order with tower hobbies. As this is my first purchase from them, they are requesting me to furnish a serial number that is provided by the bank to complete the purchase and email to them. Has anyone encounter this request before? I have done online purchase before but none such request. Anyone here purchase from them and recieve similiar request?
avatar
babyboy
Crawler

Posts : 716
Join date : 2011-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Hobbies first purchase requesting info

Post by oceanic on Wed 9 May 2012 - 7:59

No leh. My 1st purchase didnt request anything. Jst create account then purchase by paypal.

_________________
avatar
oceanic
Moderator

Posts : 1212
Join date : 2012-03-21
Location : N1°24.229' E103°48.094

View user profile http://sgcrawlers.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Hobbies first purchase requesting info

Post by boolean21 on Wed 9 May 2012 - 9:16

babyboy wrote:Hi guys. Need some input here. Just place an order with tower hobbies. As this is my first purchase from them, they are requesting me to furnish a serial number that is provided by the bank to complete the purchase and email to them. Has anyone encounter this request before? I have done online purchase before but none such request. Anyone here purchase from them and recieve similiar request?

Hi bro, yeah, they requested from me too... Only once, I think they will verify once for every new card....

You can just call up your bank to ask for the the serial number for that transaction...
That time when I called, I also asked the bank whether it is save to give this info to the vendor... Te bank said its ok...

U can check with the bank again when u call...
It's a form of verification... Smile

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4991
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Hobbies first purchase requesting info

Post by babyboy on Wed 9 May 2012 - 14:46

oceanic wrote:No leh. My 1st purchase didnt request anything. Jst create account then purchase by paypal.

Hi.I purchase thru Card and not paypal. So they throw me a question. Just find it odd.

Thanks
avatar
babyboy
Crawler

Posts : 716
Join date : 2011-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Hobbies first purchase requesting info

Post by babyboy on Wed 9 May 2012 - 14:49

boolean21 wrote:
babyboy wrote:Hi guys. Need some input here. Just place an order with tower hobbies. As this is my first purchase from them, they are requesting me to furnish a serial number that is provided by the bank to complete the purchase and email to them. Has anyone encounter this request before? I have done online purchase before but none such request. Anyone here purchase from them and recieve similiar request?

Hi bro, yeah, they requested from me too... Only once, I think they will verify once for every new card....

You can just call up your bank to ask for the the serial number for that transaction...
That time when I called, I also asked the bank whether it is save to give this info to the vendor... Te bank said its ok...

U can check with the bank again when u call...
It's a form of verification... Smile

Hi. Thanks for the info. So its ok. Phew thot this is a joke and scam. I used to receive a sms from my bank for me to key in the additional security number for online purchase.

Thanks
avatar
babyboy
Crawler

Posts : 716
Join date : 2011-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Hobbies first purchase requesting info

Post by boolean21 on Wed 9 May 2012 - 14:56

babyboy wrote:
boolean21 wrote:
babyboy wrote:Hi guys. Need some input here. Just place an order with tower hobbies. As this is my first purchase from them, they are requesting me to furnish a serial number that is provided by the bank to complete the purchase and email to them. Has anyone encounter this request before? I have done online purchase before but none such request. Anyone here purchase from them and recieve similiar request?

Hi bro, yeah, they requested from me too... Only once, I think they will verify once for every new card....

You can just call up your bank to ask for the the serial number for that transaction...
That time when I called, I also asked the bank whether it is save to give this info to the vendor... Te bank said its ok...

U can check with the bank again when u call...
It's a form of verification... Smile

Hi. Thanks for the info. So its ok. Phew thot this is a joke and scam. I used to receive a sms from my bank for me to key in the additional security number for online purchase.

Thanks

yeah, i kanna the sms one also, the sms is verification by the bank...
the towerhobbies one, i think they wanna play safe, and reduce chances of people filing for chargebacks or fraud and they items already shipped out... Smile

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4991
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Hobbies first purchase requesting info

Post by babyboy on Wed 9 May 2012 - 16:09

boolean21 wrote:
babyboy wrote:
boolean21 wrote:
babyboy wrote:Hi guys. Need some input here. Just place an order with tower hobbies. As this is my first purchase from them, they are requesting me to furnish a serial number that is provided by the bank to complete the purchase and email to them. Has anyone encounter this request before? I have done online purchase before but none such request. Anyone here purchase from them and recieve similiar request?

Hi bro, yeah, they requested from me too... Only once, I think they will verify once for every new card....

You can just call up your bank to ask for the the serial number for that transaction...
That time when I called, I also asked the bank whether it is save to give this info to the vendor... Te bank said its ok...

U can check with the bank again when u call...
It's a form of verification... Smile

Hi. Thanks for the info. So its ok. Phew thot this is a joke and scam. I used to receive a sms from my bank for me to key in the additional security number for online purchase.

Thanks

yeah, i kanna the sms one also, the sms is verification by the bank...
the towerhobbies one, i think they wanna play safe, and reduce chances of people filing for chargebacks or fraud and they items already shipped out... Smile

I call up the bank and they told me " I don't know how the vendor will check for this purchase as they do not have our system". Anyway my Axial SXC10 will be on the way.... cheers
avatar
babyboy
Crawler

Posts : 716
Join date : 2011-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Hobbies first purchase requesting info

Post by boolean21 on Wed 9 May 2012 - 16:31

yeh! congrats!!

yeh! another scx10 in the house!

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4991
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Hobbies first purchase requesting info

Post by oceanic on Wed 9 May 2012 - 17:24

Seems like scx10 is growing. Me honcho akan datang! Should be by next week hopefully.

_________________
avatar
oceanic
Moderator

Posts : 1212
Join date : 2012-03-21
Location : N1°24.229' E103°48.094

View user profile http://sgcrawlers.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Hobbies first purchase requesting info

Post by babyboy on Wed 9 May 2012 - 19:50

Anyone know how the parcel will be delivered? And What time? As I will only reach home after 645pm. Will they leave a note and ask us to collect somewhere like singpost do?
avatar
babyboy
Crawler

Posts : 716
Join date : 2011-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Hobbies first purchase requesting info

Post by boolean21 on Wed 9 May 2012 - 19:52

babyboy wrote:Anyone know how the parcel will be delivered? And What time? As I will only reach home after 645pm. Will they leave a note and ask us to collect somewhere like singpost do?

Yeah, speedpost/ singpost will leave a note if you are now in. can collect from singpost or requesr redelivery...

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4991
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Hobbies first purchase requesting info

Post by angmohkia on Wed 9 May 2012 - 20:50

Wow.....so song the rig arriving soon....my gelande was shipped out on 8th May and will arrive soon....but then hor.....then hor.....no body lor!!!!! Crying or Very sad

angmohkia
Crawler

Posts : 136
Join date : 2012-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Hobbies first purchase requesting info

Post by babyboy on Wed 9 May 2012 - 21:07

boolean21 wrote:
babyboy wrote:Anyone know how the parcel will be delivered? And What time? As I will only reach home after 645pm. Will they leave a note and ask us to collect somewhere like singpost do?

Yeah, speedpost/ singpost will leave a note if you are now in. can collect from singpost or requesr redelivery...

Like this should have ask them to send to my office... Sure get it on the same delivery day. Now I have to make arrangement to collect it and wait another day or two. Sad
avatar
babyboy
Crawler

Posts : 716
Join date : 2011-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Hobbies first purchase requesting info

Post by babyboy on Wed 9 May 2012 - 21:11

angmohkia wrote:Wow.....so song the rig arriving soon....my gelande was shipped out on 8th May and will arrive soon....but then hor.....then hor.....no body lor!!!!! Crying or Very sad

Bro. Base on the last purchase it's only 8 days from date of closing the group purchase. To me that's very fast ored.
avatar
babyboy
Crawler

Posts : 716
Join date : 2011-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Hobbies first purchase requesting info

Post by SFXS on Wed 16 May 2012 - 22:15

hi i ordered from tower hobbies quite a number of times, i get my sc10 parts mailed to me through bubble wrap lined envelopes...

SFXS
Crawler

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 27
Location : Clementi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tower Hobbies first purchase requesting info

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum