SG Crawlers Forum
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

SGCrawlers - Crawl & Trail videos
SGCrawlers - Bash Tour Drift videos
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 57 on Fri 23 Sep 2016 - 12:58
Keywords

Coldman  tamiya  Coldman28  

Latest topics
» [Offroad Trail] 15 Oct 17 0830hrs - SGCrawlers Offroad Trail at 276 Bangkit Road
by boolean21 Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 8:54

» [Durian Loop Trail] Rifle Range Road - Durian Loop Trail - 08 Oct 2017 0900hrs
by boolean21 Fri 6 Oct 2017 - 21:30

» [Offroad Trail] 01 Oct 17 0830hrs - SGCrawlers Offroad Trail at 276 Bangkit Road
by boolean21 Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 7:38

» [Offroad Rally and Bashing] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 17 Sep 2017 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 16 Sep 2017 - 13:32

» [Mud Trails] 10 Sep 2017, 0830hrs - Chestnut Ave Offroad Trails
by boolean21 Sat 9 Sep 2017 - 9:36

» [PHOTOS] 20170816 Buangkok Night Drift!
by boolean21 Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 13:51

» Hello there New Member
by laneboysrc Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 9:35

» [Night Drifting] 26 Jul 2017 2030hrs - Buangkok Sports Park near Blk 986A - MSCP at Blk 984
by boolean21 Tue 25 Jul 2017 - 22:58

» [Touring / Bikes / onroad bash / Semi] 16 Jul 2017 0900hrs - Touring, Biking, Semi Trucks and more @ 60 Punggol East
by boolean21 Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 0:12

» where to find Soldering Services
by laneboysrc Thu 13 Jul 2017 - 17:19

» SLU - Sound and Light Unit for 1/14 Semi Trucks - the lower cost alternative to Tamiya Multi-Function Unit
by Nazzippo Wed 12 Jul 2017 - 19:55

» A new addition
by Kirbugoy Mon 10 Jul 2017 - 19:52

» [Scale Trails] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 09 Jul 2017 0900hrs
by boolean21 Fri 7 Jul 2017 - 23:07

» Newb's Wild Truck
by staypuft Mon 3 Jul 2017 - 17:40

» [Durian Loop Trail] Rifle Range Road - Durian Loop Trail - 02 Jul 2017 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 1 Jul 2017 - 9:40

» 22072017 track 6 night
by boolean21 Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 10:30

» Newbie Build on my SCX10
by babyboy Sat 24 Jun 2017 - 21:57

» [VIDEO] Scale 4x4 Trucks Offroad Adventures RC Range Rover defender jeep G Wagon Bronco
by boolean21 Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 20:47

» Hi there. I'm Max ^^
by staypuft Wed 14 Jun 2017 - 10:23

» [Scale Trails] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 11 Jun 2017 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 10 Jun 2017 - 23:22

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Free Domain Name
Google+

RTECH's M05.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by laneboysrc on Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 20:08

Almost done! Looks very nice!
What receiver and Servo are you using?
avatar
laneboysrc
Crawler

Posts : 877
Join date : 2012-05-21

View user profile http://laneboysrc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by boolean21 on Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 23:18

Looks like ready to rock and roll soon!

What color scheme bro?
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 5016
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by RTECH on Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 19:19

laneboysrc wrote:Almost done! Looks very nice!
What receiver and Servo are you using?

Turnigy servo.


Radio and receiver. Using stick type controller to get that "vintage" feel.
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by RTECH on Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 19:33

boolean21 wrote:Looks like ready to rock and roll soon!

What color scheme bro?

Think i gonna spray it single tone white to match the red lining stickers. As the rear bonnet is also white . That means i dun have to spray the bonnet (excuses).
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by boolean21 on Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 22:39

Looking forward to updates!
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 5016
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by laneboysrc on Fri 20 Dec 2013 - 17:06

Thanks for the info on the receiver. Same as the HobbyKing stuff I am using. When we meet we will see if the systems can bind cross-brand -- always good to find second-source for receivers Very Happy
avatar
laneboysrc
Crawler

Posts : 877
Join date : 2012-05-21

View user profile http://laneboysrc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by RTECH on Fri 20 Dec 2013 - 19:26

laneboysrc wrote:Thanks for the info on the receiver. Same as the HobbyKing stuff I am using. When we meet we will see if the systems can bind cross-brand -- always good to find second-source for receivers Very Happy

 Very Happy No problem sir, I have tested cross bind with the following receiver but unsuccessful.

Hobbyking.  Evil or Very Mad 


Sanwa.  Evil or Very Mad 


avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by RTECH on Mon 23 Dec 2013 - 19:27

Finally, the shell is more difficult to built than the chassis.
Uploaded at ImageFra.me" />

Engine bay.
Uploaded at ImageFra.me

Uploaded at ImageFra.me" />

Manage to hire former Tamiya's Avante buggy , Kyosho's rockforce race driver
to be the driver for the fiat abarth.
Uploaded at ImageFra.me" />
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by oceanic on Mon 23 Dec 2013 - 19:58

Swee swee!
Ready to roll!

_________________
avatar
oceanic
Moderator

Posts : 1212
Join date : 2012-03-21
Location : N1°24.229' E103°48.094

View user profile http://sgcrawlers.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by RTECH on Mon 23 Dec 2013 - 21:01

Test run.
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by boolean21 on Mon 23 Dec 2013 - 21:25

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 5016
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by laneboysrc on Tue 24 Dec 2013 - 10:57

Very, very nice! Love the weathering in the engine bay and the marking of the panel gaps. The driver also adds a lot of style.

We need a Mini-meet  Razz 
avatar
laneboysrc
Crawler

Posts : 877
Join date : 2012-05-21

View user profile http://laneboysrc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by RTECH on Tue 24 Dec 2013 - 19:13

laneboysrc wrote:Very, very nice! Love the weathering in the engine bay and the marking of the panel gaps. The driver also adds a lot of style.

We need a Mini-meet  Razz 

 Embarassed Thank you sir, trying my best still need to learn from the pro.
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by ket2175 on Mon 30 Dec 2013 - 16:54

RTECH wrote:
laneboysrc wrote:Very, very nice! Love the weathering in the engine bay and the marking of the panel gaps. The driver also adds a lot of style.

We need a Mini-meet  Razz 

 Embarassed Thank you sir, trying my best still need to learn from the pro.

Hi Rtech, no need la u are the pro already. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 37
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by RTECH on Mon 30 Dec 2013 - 18:23

ket2175 wrote:
RTECH wrote:
laneboysrc wrote:Very, very nice! Love the weathering in the engine bay and the marking of the panel gaps. The driver also adds a lot of style.

We need a Mini-meet  Razz 

 Embarassed Thank you sir, trying my best still need to learn from the pro.

Hi Rtech, no need la u are the pro already. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

 Wink Hey Ket, long time no hear your voice liao. You still crawling bo?

 Embarassed Me standard still low compare to laneboysrc.
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by RTECH on Sat 4 Jan 2014 - 17:22

Virgin run today at MSCP.
Manage to get some dirt on the shell.
Surprise that the 4200mah LiFe pack can last 1hr 30mins non-stop running.
The stock springs are too soft for the weight of the car. Causing the car to keep on hopping around like a bunny.

Uploaded at ImageFra.me" />


Last edited by RTECH on Sat 4 Jan 2014 - 20:42; edited 1 time in total
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by laneboysrc on Sat 4 Jan 2014 - 19:46

Nice weathering Razz
Indeed the batteries last long on these small and light cars.
Re shocks: Super Mini CVA are a big improvement over the "pogo sticks" (tm RC Golf). Tamiya alu shocks are sweet, but one can get a 2nd hand for what they cost...
avatar
laneboysrc
Crawler

Posts : 877
Join date : 2012-05-21

View user profile http://laneboysrc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by RTECH on Sat 4 Jan 2014 - 20:41

laneboysrc wrote:Nice weathering Razz
Indeed the batteries last long on these small and light cars.
Re shocks: Super Mini CVA are a big improvement over the "pogo sticks" (tm RC Golf). Tamiya alu shocks are sweet, but one can get a 2nd hand for what they cost...

 Very Happy Thanks for the advice. Will change to stiff spring in the meantime before I upgrade the shocks.
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by boolean21 on Mon 6 Jan 2014 - 9:46

i heard boss say there's a touring / mini meet this sunday!
 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 5016
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by ket2175 on Thu 9 Jan 2014 - 10:19

Hi Rtech , yes I still crawl. Nice M05 u have. I only have M03
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 37
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by ket2175 on Thu 9 Jan 2014 - 10:20

RTECH wrote:Virgin run today at MSCP.
Manage to get some dirt on the shell.
Surprise that the 4200mah LiFe pack can last 1hr 30mins non-stop running.
The stock springs are too soft for the weight of the car. Causing the car to keep on hopping around like a bunny.

Uploaded at ImageFra.me" />

1 hr 30 min non stop that's very long, what esc u use?
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 37
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by RTECH on Thu 16 Jan 2014 - 21:33

ket2175 wrote:
RTECH wrote:Virgin run today at MSCP.
Manage to get some dirt on the shell.
Surprise that the 4200mah LiFe pack can last 1hr 30mins non-stop running.
The stock springs are too soft for the weight of the car. Causing the car to keep on hopping around like a bunny.

Uploaded at ImageFra.me" />

1 hr 30 min non stop that's very long, what esc u use?

The Tamiya 104 esc came with the kit.
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by RTECH on Thu 16 Jan 2014 - 21:36

Shocks came today woohoo  cheers ! Due to my lousy driving skills, needed these oil shocks.Total damage :$32. Decide to get the Eagle shocks as the Tamiya CVA shocks cost more .
Uploaded at ImageFra.me" />
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by boolean21 on Thu 16 Jan 2014 - 22:20

looks good!
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 5016
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by RTECH on Fri 17 Jan 2014 - 20:05

boolean21 wrote:looks good!

Yea, also included 3 types of tuning springs : soft , medium and hard. And also 3 types of piston head: one hole, two holes and three holes.
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by RTECH on Sat 18 Jan 2014 - 17:52

Mount the oil shocks.

The front.
[img]Uploaded at ImageFra.me[/img]

The rear.
[img]Uploaded at ImageFra.me[/img]

And the dust....... Crying or Very sad Dust at mscp is terrible . Like running offroad.
[img]Uploaded at ImageFra.me[/img]
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by boolean21 on Sat 18 Jan 2014 - 19:38

Go car park run bo jio!
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 5016
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by RTECH on Sun 19 Jan 2014 - 11:06

boolean21 wrote:Go car park run bo jio!

 What a Face Hehe.... next time jio you. Remember the MSCP beside the rivervale mall? The 1st time you test your venom bike there? That's the only MSCP that is big and not much car going there. But I hate the dust there.
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 45
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by boolean21 on Sun 19 Jan 2014 - 13:29

RTECH wrote:
boolean21 wrote:Go car park run bo jio!

 What a Face Hehe.... next time jio you. Remember the MSCP beside the rivervale mall? The 1st time you test your venom bike there? That's the only MSCP that is big and not much car going there. But I hate the dust there.

Ok sir!
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 5016
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: RTECH's M05.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum