SG Crawlers Forum
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

SGCrawlers - Crawl & Trail videos
SGCrawlers - Bash Tour Drift videos
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 57 on Fri 23 Sep 2016 - 12:58
Latest topics
» vHOBBY RC videos
by CraftRC Fri 14 Dec 2018 - 20:57

» Hello all! Dan here
by csd8888 Fri 5 Oct 2018 - 8:27

» [Offroad Trails] Offroading at Tampines Quarry 16 Sep 2018 - 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 15 Sep 2018 - 18:41

» [Scale Trail] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 12 Aug 2018 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 11 Aug 2018 - 22:51

» [Trail and Bash!] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 22 Jul 2018 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 21 Jul 2018 - 19:39

» [Scale Trail] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 01 Jul 2018 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 30 Jun 2018 - 20:39

» WTS : Redcat Gen 7 Pro
by staypuft Fri 29 Jun 2018 - 20:21

» wts hobbywing esc + motor
by kelvintan_hc Thu 28 Jun 2018 - 15:36

» Axial roll cage crash
by CraftRC Fri 1 Jun 2018 - 20:16

» Jeep cherokee XJ crawling
by CraftRC Sat 26 May 2018 - 21:54

» Jeep cherokee XJ crawling
by CraftRC Sat 26 May 2018 - 21:54

» Extreme Rock Crawler Axial Wraith
by CraftRC Tue 8 May 2018 - 17:35

» [Scale Trail] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 06 May 2018 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 5 May 2018 - 17:14

» Cab Land Rover Defender
by CraftRC Fri 4 May 2018 - 17:41

» Cab Land Rover Defender
by CraftRC Fri 4 May 2018 - 17:41

» Gaz-66 Military RC Truck
by CraftRC Thu 26 Apr 2018 - 20:14

» SG Crawler Coffee shop
by ket2175 Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 18:31

» Black Bandit Jeep Cherokee
by CraftRC Sun 22 Apr 2018 - 19:51

» [Rifle Range Trail] Rifle Range Road - 22 Apr 2018 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 21 Apr 2018 - 20:14

» 4x4 Winter offroad
by CraftRC Wed 18 Apr 2018 - 20:10

December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Free Domain Name
Google+

SG Crawler Coffee shop

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ironman on Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 20:28

Eh bro slow. U order frm junfac liao? I wan to order e scx10 driveshaft leh.

Boss, heineken pls!
avatar
ironman
Crawler

Posts : 337
Join date : 2011-11-22
Age : 39
Location : bukit merah view

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/faizal.wongso

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by RTECH on Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 20:30

One yuki please !
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 47
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by slow on Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 20:59

ironman wrote:Eh bro slow. U order frm junfac liao? I wan to order e scx10 driveshaft leh.

Boss, heineken pls!

Yo Ironman.

Not yet order from Junfac.. think will order next week
avatar
slow
Crawler

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : West Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 23:06

RTECH wrote:One yuki please !

Hello Yuki is not for sale, u can get fatimah free if u want.
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1719
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 38
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by boolean21 on Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 7:50

Kopi C gao gao...

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 5032
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 9:43

boolean21 wrote:Kopi C gao gao...

Lynn: Here is your kopi C gao gao boss. Enjoy. Very Happy
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1719
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 38
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 9:45

Need help . Anyone here can ans my question.

I want to spray my Wraith cover, do I need to use sand paper to sand the cover first before spraying?

Many thanks.
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1719
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 38
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 21:08

ket2175 wrote:Need help . Anyone here can ans my question.

I want to spray my Wraith cover, do I need to use sand paper to sand the cover first before spraying?

Many thanks.

No one know the ans, to my question. pale pale
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1719
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 38
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by RTECH on Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 22:41

ket2175 wrote:
ket2175 wrote:Need help . Anyone here can ans my question.

I want to spray my Wraith cover, do I need to use sand paper to sand the cover first before spraying?

Many thanks.

No one know the ans, to my question. pale pale
Wraith cover is made of lexan no need to sand. But you must use tamiya polycarbonate paint.
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 47
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by slow on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 5:49

Boss Ket..

Kopi Ooo Gao
avatar
slow
Crawler

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : West Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 10:13

RTECH wrote:
ket2175 wrote:
ket2175 wrote:Need help . Anyone here can ans my question.

I want to spray my Wraith cover, do I need to use sand paper to sand the cover first before spraying?

Many thanks.

No one know the ans, to my question. pale pale
Wraith cover is made of lexan no need to sand. But you must use tamiya polycarbonate paint.

Can I use the nippon spray paint instead, cause cheaper. Twisted Evil
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1719
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 38
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 10:14

slow wrote:Boss Ket..

Kopi Ooo Gao

So early wake up , Yuki : here is your Kopi Ooo Gao.
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1719
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 38
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 13:09

My dream car.

avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1719
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 38
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by oceanic on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 14:27

i drop by stargek earlier, looking @ the trucks. wah!!! $2000 over let, think its the toyota bruiser.
set of titanium screws @ $124. Shocked so ex meh

_________________
avatar
oceanic
Moderator

Posts : 1212
Join date : 2012-03-21
Location : N1°24.229' E103°48.094

View user profile http://sgcrawlers.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by Liew on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 18:19

oceanic wrote:i drop by stargek earlier, looking @ the trucks. wah!!! $2000 over let, think its the toyota bruiser.
set of titanium screws @ $124. Shocked so ex meh
go ckrccrawler or towerhobbies . They price are cheap .
avatar
Liew
Crawler

Posts : 580
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by oceanic on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 18:28

Liew wrote:
oceanic wrote:i drop by stargek earlier, looking @ the trucks. wah!!! $2000 over let, think its the toyota bruiser.
set of titanium screws @ $124. Shocked so ex meh
go ckrccrawler or towerhobbies . They price are cheap .

Ya thks. I happen to pass by, so i go in kaypo kaypo loh.
avatar
oceanic
Moderator

Posts : 1212
Join date : 2012-03-21
Location : N1°24.229' E103°48.094

View user profile http://sgcrawlers.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by RTECH on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 19:25

oceanic wrote:
Liew wrote:
oceanic wrote:i drop by stargek earlier, looking @ the trucks. wah!!! $2000 over let, think its the toyota bruiser.
set of titanium screws @ $124. Shocked so ex meh
go ckrccrawler or towerhobbies . They price are cheap .

Ya thks. I happen to pass by, so i go in kaypo kaypo loh.

Lucky you never faint. pale
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 47
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by RTECH on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 19:28

ket2175 wrote:My dream car.


My dream car.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTEmsA2HJME
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 47
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by oceanic on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 19:29

RTECH wrote:
oceanic wrote:
Liew wrote:
oceanic wrote:i drop by stargek earlier, looking @ the trucks. wah!!! $2000 over let, think its the toyota bruiser.
set of titanium screws @ $124. Shocked so ex meh
go ckrccrawler or towerhobbies . They price are cheap .

Ya thks. I happen to pass by, so i go in kaypo kaypo loh.

Lucky you never faint. pale

Nola where got faint, not so weak la. Only got heart attack. Very Happy

_________________
avatar
oceanic
Moderator

Posts : 1212
Join date : 2012-03-21
Location : N1°24.229' E103°48.094

View user profile http://sgcrawlers.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by RTECH on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 19:29

ket2175 wrote:
RTECH wrote:
ket2175 wrote:
ket2175 wrote:Need help . Anyone here can ans my question.

I want to spray my Wraith cover, do I need to use sand paper to sand the cover first before spraying?

Many thanks.

No one know the ans, to my question. pale pale
Wraith cover is made of lexan no need to sand. But you must use tamiya polycarbonate paint.

Can I use the nippon spray paint instead, cause cheaper. Twisted Evil


Mad NO! Paint will crack off.
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 47
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by RTECH on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 19:31

ket2175 wrote:
slow wrote:Boss Ket..

Kopi Ooo Gao

So early wake up , Yuki : here is your Kopi Ooo Gao.

Mad Nabey, how come i order you never come?
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 47
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 23:41

RTECH wrote:
ket2175 wrote:
RTECH wrote:
ket2175 wrote:
ket2175 wrote:Need help . Anyone here can ans my question.

I want to spray my Wraith cover, do I need to use sand paper to sand the cover first before spraying?

Many thanks.

No one know the ans, to my question. pale pale
Wraith cover is made of lexan no need to sand. But you must use tamiya polycarbonate paint.

Can I use the nippon spray paint instead, cause cheaper. Twisted Evil


Mad NO! Paint will crack off.

Ok noted with thanks.
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1719
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 38
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 23:47

RTECH wrote:
ket2175 wrote:
slow wrote:Boss Ket..

Kopi Ooo Gao

So early wake up , Yuki : here is your Kopi Ooo Gao.

Mad Nabey, how come i order you never come?

Yuki not every time come out wan.
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1719
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 38
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 23:47

Boolean did u saw my pm? Very Happy
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1719
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 38
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by boolean21 on Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 0:02

ket2175 wrote:Boolean did u saw my pm? Very Happy
Yes, replied u liao ma.... Smile

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 5032
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by slow on Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 7:23

Boss Ket

Kopi Ooo Gao + Break1st set
avatar
slow
Crawler

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : West Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by RTECH on Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 11:31

ket2175 wrote:Boolean did u saw my pm? Very Happy

Why you 2 so secret? pm here pm there.
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 47
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 2:54

boolean21 wrote:
ket2175 wrote:Boolean did u saw my pm? Very Happy
Yes, replied u liao ma.... Smile

Funny why I never receive it. confused
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1719
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 38
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by RTECH on Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 9:51

Shocked jialat ,pm wrong person liao.
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 47
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by boolean21 on Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 10:57

Haha.. He pm me for sgcrawlers season parking ticket!... Very Happy
Just collect from me during the meets. Smile

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 5032
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum