SG Crawlers Forum
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

SGCrawlers - Crawl & Trail videos
SGCrawlers - Bash Tour Drift videos
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 57 on Fri 23 Sep 2016 - 12:58
Latest topics
» shop that sell crawler stuff
by ongbenghui Today at 12:08

» Traxxas Revo 3.3
by Maska Yesterday at 11:36

» Coldman28's 1/6 Willys Jeep
by boolean21 Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 8:31

» [Night Drifting] 01 Dec 2016 2030hrs - Buangkok Sports Park near Blk 986A - MSCP at Blk 984
by boolean21 Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 20:37

» Rp-05 Rc Car Review: $130 1/16 Erevo Clone (Gearbest)
by Rc Reviewer Thu 24 Nov 2016 - 6:24

» Can a newbee join in in.
by boolean21 Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 22:18

» [Scale Trail & Rally] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 20 Nov 2016 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 7:38

» [Night Drifting] 17 Nov 2016 2030hrs - Buangkok Sports Park near Blk 986A - MSCP at Blk 984
by boolean21 Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 22:55

» WTB trail truck.
by Crawlerss Wed 9 Nov 2016 - 22:29

» [VIDEO] Scale RC Trucks Offroad Adventures Toyota Hilux Land Rover Defender Jeep Wrangler RC4WD
by boolean21 Tue 8 Nov 2016 - 22:43

» SCX10 or SCX10 II
by dididaddy Tue 8 Nov 2016 - 14:55

» Wts Axial Yeti and Wraith Alloy Upagrade Parts
by barstardrider Sat 5 Nov 2016 - 11:14

» [Offroad Trails] RC 4x4 Trails at Tampines Quarry 06 Nov 2016 - 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 5 Nov 2016 - 9:10

» [Night Drifting] 03 Nov 2016 2030hrs - Buangkok Sports Park near Blk 986A - MSCP at Blk 984
by boolean21 Tue 1 Nov 2016 - 22:05

» JoMac Comando Mach 3 transmitter from 1982
by laneboysrc Sun 30 Oct 2016 - 13:23

» [Offroad Bashing and Rally] Offroad Bashing and Rally at Tampines Track 23 Oct 2016 - 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 22 Oct 2016 - 10:09

» Boolean21's StreetJam OTA-R31 RC Drift Car
by boolean21 Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 22:47

» [Night Drifting] 20 Oct 2016 2030hrs - Buangkok Sports Park near Blk 986A - MSCP at Blk 984
by boolean21 Tue 18 Oct 2016 - 23:48

» my lr3 shell - teck's Land Rover Discovery 3
by Fantom Mon 17 Oct 2016 - 23:26

» [Scale Trail] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 16 Oct 2016 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 15 Oct 2016 - 9:42

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Free Domain Name
Google+

Cheap and good lipo

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cheap and good lipo

Post by RJNG on Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 21:48

Hi Guys, Any good and cheap lipo to intro that can fit in CC01 chassic? Thanks

RJNG
Crawler

Posts : 99
Join date : 2011-08-29
Location : Macpherson Road

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by qks57 on Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 22:03

zippy 4000mah lipo.. its in stick pack form, can fit in no problem..

yeah racing 4000mah stick pack lipo also can work..

qks57
Crawler

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 27
Location : Bukit Gombak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by RJNG on Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 22:33

qks57 wrote:zippy 4000mah lipo.. its in stick pack form, can fit in no problem..

yeah racing 4000mah stick pack lipo also can work..

Thanks bro, where can i get these 2 brands? What will be the price? Cheers

RJNG
Crawler

Posts : 99
Join date : 2011-08-29
Location : Macpherson Road

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by n4smw26 on Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 0:16

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=235&LiPoConfig=2

n4smw26
Crawler

Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-08-21
Age : 40
Location : Woodlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by boolean21 on Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 0:59

can try turnigy 4000mah too... also from hobbyking.... but their shipping is long..... even when you pay for the expedited shipping.... no choice la.... cheap ma.... Smile

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4964
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by RJNG on Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 4:22

n4smw26 wrote:http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=235&LiPoConfig=2

Thanks bro, the price at hobbyking really good. Will be buying from there, eyeing on the 5000mah. but so many type. Usually which size should we get? I know cc01 can't take hardcase type, right?

RJNG
Crawler

Posts : 99
Join date : 2011-08-29
Location : Macpherson Road

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by boolean21 on Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 7:41

RJNG wrote:
n4smw26 wrote:http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=235&LiPoConfig=2

Thanks bro, the price at hobbyking really good. Will be buying from there, eyeing on the 5000mah. but so many type. Usually which size should we get? I know cc01 can't take hardcase type, right?

I think 5000mah hard case might be too big... 4000mah should fit....
Wait for other cc01 owners to reply...

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4964
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by qks57 on Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 8:15

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__8357__ZIPPY_Flightmax_4000mAh_2S1P_25C_Car_Lipoly_ROAR_Approved_.html

this is the particular one i got and i'm using.. fits perfectly in M03, same size slot as CC-01.. cos its in stick pack and hardcase form, so its great..

the yeah racing is more pricey, about 80 bucks a pc.. can get from streetrevorc at bukit batok industrial area Midview Building.. but its not hardcase lah..

qks57
Crawler

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 27
Location : Bukit Gombak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by RJNG on Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 8:33

qks57 wrote:http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__8357__ZIPPY_Flightmax_4000mAh_2S1P_25C_Car_Lipoly_ROAR_Approved_.html

this is the particular one i got and i'm using.. fits perfectly in M03, same size slot as CC-01.. cos its in stick pack and hardcase form, so its great..

the yeah racing is more pricey, about 80 bucks a pc.. can get from streetrevorc at bukit batok industrial area Midview Building.. but its not hardcase lah..

Thanks bro, will the bat's cable location be a problem if fitted on cc01, it is facing upright, not like the normal bat which are all at the side.

Any CC01 owner that can confirm this thingy? Or else buy already sala Twisted Evil Thanks

RJNG
Crawler

Posts : 99
Join date : 2011-08-29
Location : Macpherson Road

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by boolean21 on Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 9:43

RJNG wrote:
qks57 wrote:http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__8357__ZIPPY_Flightmax_4000mAh_2S1P_25C_Car_Lipoly_ROAR_Approved_.html

this is the particular one i got and i'm using.. fits perfectly in M03, same size slot as CC-01.. cos its in stick pack and hardcase form, so its great..

the yeah racing is more pricey, about 80 bucks a pc.. can get from streetrevorc at bukit batok industrial area Midview Building.. but its not hardcase lah..

Thanks bro, will the bat's cable location be a problem if fitted on cc01, it is facing upright, not like the normal bat which are all at the side.

Any CC01 owner that can confirm this thingy? Or else buy already sala Twisted Evil Thanks

i bring my turnigy 4000mah during the next trail for you to try the size and fit... Smile
it fits into my df03ra...

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4964
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by RJNG on Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 10:15

boolean21 wrote:
RJNG wrote:
qks57 wrote:http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__8357__ZIPPY_Flightmax_4000mAh_2S1P_25C_Car_Lipoly_ROAR_Approved_.html

this is the particular one i got and i'm using.. fits perfectly in M03, same size slot as CC-01.. cos its in stick pack and hardcase form, so its great..

the yeah racing is more pricey, about 80 bucks a pc.. can get from streetrevorc at bukit batok industrial area Midview Building.. but its not hardcase lah..

Thanks bro, will the bat's cable location be a problem if fitted on cc01, it is facing upright, not like the normal bat which are all at the side.

Any CC01 owner that can confirm this thingy? Or else buy already sala Twisted Evil Thanks

i bring my turnigy 4000mah during the next trail for you to try the size and fit... Smile
it fits into my df03ra...

Thanks bro, got no battery also cannot trail.... sigh.... Sad

RJNG
Crawler

Posts : 99
Join date : 2011-08-29
Location : Macpherson Road

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by RJNG on Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 10:23

By the way, roughly how many bat you guy use for a single trail? This will detemine how many i need to buy. heh... Surprised

RJNG
Crawler

Posts : 99
Join date : 2011-08-29
Location : Macpherson Road

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by boolean21 on Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 11:05

RJNG wrote:Thanks bro, got no battery also cannot trail.... sigh.... Sad
I bring spare batteries for you this coming Sunday if you are available to trail. Smile

RJNG wrote:By the way, roughly how many bat you guy use for a single trail? This will detemine how many i need to buy. heh... Surprised
usually 2 or 3 more than enough... depending on the trail location...


_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4964
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by RJNG on Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 11:47

boolean21 wrote:
RJNG wrote:Thanks bro, got no battery also cannot trail.... sigh.... Sad
I bring spare batteries for you this coming Sunday if you are available to trail. Smile

RJNG wrote:By the way, roughly how many bat you guy use for a single trail? This will detemine how many i need to buy. heh... Surprised
usually 2 or 3 more than enough... depending on the trail location...


Thanks bro, how i wish i can trail soon, but i can only do it on an ad-hoc basic. My trail time mostly only be on a pubile hoilday. Sat and Sunday are burn for me. But again, still mostly ad-hoc, case to case. Hope you guy don't mind?

RJNG
Crawler

Posts : 99
Join date : 2011-08-29
Location : Macpherson Road

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by boolean21 on Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 11:55

RJNG wrote:
boolean21 wrote:
RJNG wrote:Thanks bro, got no battery also cannot trail.... sigh.... Sad
I bring spare batteries for you this coming Sunday if you are available to trail. Smile

RJNG wrote:By the way, roughly how many bat you guy use for a single trail? This will detemine how many i need to buy. heh... Surprised
usually 2 or 3 more than enough... depending on the trail location...


Thanks bro, how i wish i can trail soon, but i can only do it on an ad-hoc basic. My trail time mostly only be on a pubile hoilday. Sat and Sunday are burn for me. But again, still mostly ad-hoc, case to case. Hope you guy don't mind?
No problem bro...
Everyone have different schedules
Just join in whenever you free lor... Smile

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4964
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by qks57 on Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 12:45

RJNG wrote:Thanks bro, will the bat's cable location be a problem if fitted on cc01, it is facing upright, not like the normal bat which are all at the side.

Any CC01 owner that can confirm this thingy? Or else buy already sala Twisted Evil Thanks

u're right.. for the M03 the battery holder has a hole in the middle, usually i'll plug in the cables after i lock the battery in.. Very Happy not sure about the CC01's..

qks57
Crawler

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 27
Location : Bukit Gombak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by RJNG on Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 12:58

qks57 wrote:
RJNG wrote:Thanks bro, will the bat's cable location be a problem if fitted on cc01, it is facing upright, not like the normal bat which are all at the side.

Any CC01 owner that can confirm this thingy? Or else buy already sala Twisted Evil Thanks

u're right.. for the M03 the battery holder has a hole in the middle, usually i'll plug in the cables after i lock the battery in.. Very Happy not sure about the CC01's..

Thanks bro, looks like i might need to wait for some owner for cc01 to advise. Smile

RJNG
Crawler

Posts : 99
Join date : 2011-08-29
Location : Macpherson Road

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by Marpek on Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 13:04

qks57 wrote:
RJNG wrote:Thanks bro, will the bat's cable location be a problem if fitted on cc01, it is facing upright, not like the normal bat which are all at the side.

Any CC01 owner that can confirm this thingy? Or else buy already sala Twisted Evil Thanks

u're right.. for the M03 the battery holder has a hole in the middle, usually i'll plug in the cables after i lock the battery in.. Very Happy not sure about the CC01's..

The turnigy 4000mah soft pack confirmed cannot fit CC-01. The pack qks57 mentioned is a hardcase but thicker pack can fit cos dimension shorter than the soft pack.

I`m using the rhino 1750mah 2S compact lipo on my CC-01, and can trail for 2~3 hrs as CC-01 dosent drain much juice, and that`s good enough! Last time on my highlift lasts around 45min to 1 hr max. You can also choose the 2200mah Turnigy soft packs if you wish... Hoped this helps!

Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by RJNG on Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 14:36

Marpek wrote:
qks57 wrote:
RJNG wrote:Thanks bro, will the bat's cable location be a problem if fitted on cc01, it is facing upright, not like the normal bat which are all at the side.

Any CC01 owner that can confirm this thingy? Or else buy already sala Twisted Evil Thanks

u're right.. for the M03 the battery holder has a hole in the middle, usually i'll plug in the cables after i lock the battery in.. Very Happy not sure about the CC01's..

The turnigy 4000mah soft pack confirmed cannot fit CC-01. The pack qks57 mentioned is a hardcase but thicker pack can fit cos dimension shorter than the soft pack.

I`m using the rhino 1750mah 2S compact lipo on my CC-01, and can trail for 2~3 hrs as CC-01 dosent drain much juice, and that`s good enough! Last time on my highlift lasts around 45min to 1 hr max. You can also choose the 2200mah Turnigy soft packs if you wish... Hoped this helps!

Wow, this is great, ok i will look for Turnigy soft packs. Thanks again for all the helps and advises.

RJNG
Crawler

Posts : 99
Join date : 2011-08-29
Location : Macpherson Road

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by RTECH on Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 19:15

No Dun buy Yeah racing packs. My yeah racing lipo bloated in just 3 months and TX pack one dead cell.

RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 44
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by RJNG on Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 21:12

RTECH wrote: No Dun buy Yeah racing packs. My yeah racing lipo bloated in just 3 months and TX pack one dead cell.

Roger that, thanks

RJNG
Crawler

Posts : 99
Join date : 2011-08-29
Location : Macpherson Road

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by RJNG on Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 14:31

Guys, i did some research on the lipo battery, boy... sound so scary. Wrong charge or mis-use it and the thing can catch fire or explode.

Any comment on this or any guys got advise. Is it that serious? Thanks

RJNG
Crawler

Posts : 99
Join date : 2011-08-29
Location : Macpherson Road

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by qks57 on Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 15:04

its not that scary.. i myself have been using them for more than 2 yrs with no such things happening..

qks57
Crawler

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 27
Location : Bukit Gombak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by RJNG on Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 15:12

qks57 wrote:its not that scary.. i myself have been using them for more than 2 yrs with no such things happening..

Thanks bro, think when I received my lipo, I do my charging outside the house just incase since this is my first time using. Still not similar with all those power rating.

RJNG
Crawler

Posts : 99
Join date : 2011-08-29
Location : Macpherson Road

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by qks57 on Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 15:25

haha i can understand your concern. if you're really afraid, you can get a lipo charging bag. it will ensure the safety of your home. Smile

qks57
Crawler

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 27
Location : Bukit Gombak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by boolean21 on Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 15:28

ya man... lipos are very dangerous if not treated properly... just get a lipo charger and dont leave it to charge overnight...

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4964
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by RJNG on Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 21:41

boolean21 wrote:ya man... lipos are very dangerous if not treated properly... just get a lipo charger and dont leave it to charge overnight...

Noted with thanks, cheers

RJNG
Crawler

Posts : 99
Join date : 2011-08-29
Location : Macpherson Road

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by Marpek on Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 22:47

qks57 wrote:haha i can understand your concern. if you're really afraid, you can get a lipo charging bag. it will ensure the safety of your home. Smile

If you want, you can borrow from rtech, as he has the bag...coz he boji! Laughing

But dun be afraid, not that jialat one. If you sway, how you wanna prevent accident also cannot, even tho if you got the best chargers or prevention measures taken. Just like our homes we lived in, have electric, gas cookers, etc. All are machiam hazards rite, but you also sleep like a pig at nite until song song sibo?

Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by Marpek on Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 22:49

RJNG wrote:
Marpek wrote:
qks57 wrote:
RJNG wrote:Thanks bro, will the bat's cable location be a problem if fitted on cc01, it is facing upright, not like the normal bat which are all at the side.

Any CC01 owner that can confirm this thingy? Or else buy already sala Twisted Evil Thanks

u're right.. for the M03 the battery holder has a hole in the middle, usually i'll plug in the cables after i lock the battery in.. Very Happy not sure about the CC01's..

The turnigy 4000mah soft pack confirmed cannot fit CC-01. The pack qks57 mentioned is a hardcase but thicker pack can fit cos dimension shorter than the soft pack.

I`m using the rhino 1750mah 2S compact lipo on my CC-01, and can trail for 2~3 hrs as CC-01 dosent drain much juice, and that`s good enough! Last time on my highlift lasts around 45min to 1 hr max. You can also choose the 2200mah Turnigy soft packs if you wish... Hoped this helps!

Wow, this is great, ok i will look for Turnigy soft packs. Thanks again for all the helps and advises.

Bro, remember to get low mah ones like 2400mah and below...

Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by RJNG on Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 23:56

Marpek wrote:
qks57 wrote:haha i can understand your concern. if you're really afraid, you can get a lipo charging bag. it will ensure the safety of your home. Smile

If you want, you can borrow from rtech, as he has the bag...coz he boji! Laughing

But dun be afraid, not that jialat one. If you sway, how you wanna prevent accident also cannot, even tho if you got the best chargers or prevention measures taken. Just like our homes we lived in, have electric, gas cookers, etc. All are machiam hazards rite, but you also sleep like a pig at nite until song song sibo?

True and well said.

RJNG
Crawler

Posts : 99
Join date : 2011-08-29
Location : Macpherson Road

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap and good lipo

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:07


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum