SG Crawlers Forum
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

SGCrawlers - Crawl & Trail videos
SGCrawlers - Bash Tour Drift videos
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 57 on Fri 23 Sep 2016 - 12:58
Latest topics
» WTB SCX10 ready to run
by Essilor Sun 25 Sep 2016 - 11:03

» Tamiya CC01 land cruiser Black Special
by laucrawler Sun 25 Sep 2016 - 2:05

» Hello to everyone out there - New to Crawlers
by babyboy Sat 24 Sep 2016 - 17:08

» --- SOLD ---
by Essilor Fri 23 Sep 2016 - 14:33

» [Night Drifting] 22 Sep 2016 2030hrs - Buangkok Sports Park near Blk 986A - MSCP at Blk 984
by boolean21 Wed 21 Sep 2016 - 23:12

» [Scale Trail & Rally] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 18 SEP 2016 0900hrs
by Nxsix Sun 18 Sep 2016 - 9:24

» [VIDEO] Mud and hills! Toyota Hilux Land Rover Defender Jeep Wrangler Wild Truck at the Tampines offroad Trails
by boolean21 Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 19:56

» [Rock Crawling + Trail] - 11 Sep 2016 - 0900hrs - Rock Crawling at Little Guilin
by boolean21 Fri 9 Sep 2016 - 21:40

» [Touring / Bikes / onroad bash] 28 Aug 2016 0900hrs - Touring, onroad bash and more @ 60 Punggol East
by boolean21 Sat 27 Aug 2016 - 22:23

» diy 4 links suspension(cc01)
by Nxsix Mon 22 Aug 2016 - 22:43

» [Scale Comp planning and Rally bashing] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 21 Aug 2016 0900hrs
by orouit Sun 21 Aug 2016 - 9:03

» its all done
by Nxsix Sat 20 Aug 2016 - 9:37

» Boolean21's Hobbyking 1:5 MotoGP on road RC Motorcycle
by boolean21 Fri 19 Aug 2016 - 23:39

» [VIDEO] Scale Trucks Offroad Adventures RC Toyota Hilux Land Rover Defender Jeep Wrangler RC4WD    
by boolean21 Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 22:39

» [Scale Trail and Rally bashing] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 14 Aug 2016 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 13 Aug 2016 - 10:00

» [Durian Loop Trail] Rifle Range Road - Durian Loop Trail - 07 Aug 2016 0900hrs
by boolean21 Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 22:40

» [Trails and Bashing] Offroading at Tampines Quarry 09 Aug 2016 - 0900hrs
by boolean21 Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 20:54

» Boolean21's Feiyue FY-04 RC ATV / Quad Bike
by boolean21 Sun 7 Aug 2016 - 22:59

» Front engine MST CMX
by wyetuck88 Tue 26 Jul 2016 - 1:26

» looking for GMADE KOMODO GS01 ADVENTURE RC
by Nxsix Thu 21 Jul 2016 - 0:09

September 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Free Domain Name
Google+

SG Crawler Coffee shop

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Sun 8 Jan 2012 - 23:17

RTECH wrote:
slow wrote:
ket2175 wrote:Finally my Wraith arrived yesterday night... Sad

Todaay See boss Ket playing the Axial Wraith.. ... without complains somemore.. .. .. .. .. .. .. I also want to order mine. . . . bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

I think ket very happy with his wraith today. The wraith is lighter, only use one pack of battery, more scale than his summit, easier to wash.

Ya I am very happy with this Wraith, today I feel so relax.

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 10:23

Sian Monday blues again wtf man.

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ironman on Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 16:26

heineken..

any idea how i can modify a cc-01 to fit 2.2 tires n haf better steering?

my younger bro juz got dis.. m helping him out to 'pimp' his rig so he could join us..


ironman
Crawler

Posts : 337
Join date : 2011-11-22
Age : 37
Location : bukit merah view

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/faizal.wongso

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 17:18

ironman wrote:heineken..

any idea how i can modify a cc-01 to fit 2.2 tires n haf better steering?

my younger bro juz got dis.. m helping him out to 'pimp' his rig so he could join us..


Hehe Heineken I can serve u , but how to modify a CC01 to fit 2.2 tires , this one need the master to help liao.

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by slow on Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 20:03

ket2175 wrote:
ironman wrote:heineken..

any idea how i can modify a cc-01 to fit 2.2 tires n haf better steering?

my younger bro juz got dis.. m helping him out to 'pimp' his rig so he could join us..


Hehe Heineken I can serve u , but how to modify a CC01 to fit 2.2 tires , this one need the master to help liao.

Who is the Master Question bounce Question bounce Question bounce Question bounce Question bounce Question bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

slow
Crawler

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : West Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by RTECH on Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 20:45

CC01 no need use 2.2 also can crawl lah. See liew's utimate unimog . Cross river , mountain , mud anything also cross. Master of CC01 !

RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 44
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by boolean21 on Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 20:59

RTECH wrote:CC01 no need use 2.2 also can crawl lah. See liew's utimate unimog . Cross river , mountain , mud anything also cross. Master of CC01 !

ya man, liew's mog is power!

me thinking of cc01 jeep wrangler!

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4937
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 21:05

slow wrote:
ket2175 wrote:
ironman wrote:heineken..

any idea how i can modify a cc-01 to fit 2.2 tires n haf better steering?

my younger bro juz got dis.. m helping him out to 'pimp' his rig so he could join us..


Hehe Heineken I can serve u , but how to modify a CC01 to fit 2.2 tires , this one need the master to help liao.

Who is the Master Question bounce Question bounce Question bounce Question bounce Question bounce Question bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Here lot of master, u are one of them.

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by Marpek on Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 22:07

boolean21 wrote:
RTECH wrote:CC01 no need use 2.2 also can crawl lah. See liew's utimate unimog . Cross river , mountain , mud anything also cross. Master of CC01 !

ya man, liew's mog is power!

me thinking of cc01 jeep wrangler!

you need to think one meh??

Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by Marpek on Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 22:11

Last weekend went shopping and got this heli for my OC to play. nw learning to takeoff and land on my carrier...hehehe


Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by boolean21 on Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 22:13

Marpek wrote:
boolean21 wrote:
RTECH wrote:CC01 no need use 2.2 also can crawl lah. See liew's utimate unimog . Cross river , mountain , mud anything also cross. Master of CC01 !

ya man, liew's mog is power!

me thinking of cc01 jeep wrangler!

you need to think one meh??

yours is another power cc01!!
must think leh... cos cc01 needs to do a lot leh... and cut a lot right? hmmm... i always can't bear to cut up the stuffs leh... Sad

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4937
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by boolean21 on Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 22:15

Marpek wrote:Last weekend went shopping and got this heli for my OC to play. nw learning to takeoff and land on my carrier...hehehe


easy to fly or not ah? stable?
can carry mini cam?

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4937
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by Marpek on Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 23:43

these toy helis aren`t meant for stable flight as it requires $$$$ to fly stable... it`s only for the fun factor that goes up... hover for a while and sometimes uncontrollable and crashes to almost anything. Most importantly it`s not destructable when crashes...and definitely not suited for mounting any camera unless it weighs only 1 grams!

I recommend this entry level heli if you wanna mount camera...



http://www.helipal.com/walkera-hm-cb180q2-helicopter-2-4ghz-black-edition.html





Last edited by Marpek on Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 0:01; edited 2 times in total

Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by Marpek on Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 23:47

boolean21 wrote:yours is another power cc01!!
must think leh... cos cc01 needs to do a lot leh... and cut a lot right? hmmm... i always can't bear to cut up the stuffs leh... Sad

Bro...

Get the CC01 only if you really have the passion to have it and mod it to the extend to cut, add stuffs, etc... else won`t really suggest you to have one for your collection, unless it`s for the Wrangler shell loh! Twisted Evil

Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by boolean21 on Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 0:41

Marpek wrote:
boolean21 wrote:yours is another power cc01!!
must think leh... cos cc01 needs to do a lot leh... and cut a lot right? hmmm... i always can't bear to cut up the stuffs leh... Sad

Bro...

Get the CC01 only if you really have the passion to have it and mod it to the extend to cut, add stuffs, etc... else won`t really suggest you to have one for your collection, unless it`s for the Wrangler shell loh! Twisted Evil

yeah yeah, mainly for the wrangler hard body.... mount on cc01 stock already looks very scale...
but cutting is painful leh... see how... will think about it.... Smile

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4937
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by slow on Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 7:58

Boss Ket

Kopi OO Gao

slow
Crawler

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : West Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 10:38

slow wrote:Boss Ket

Kopi OO Gao

Here is your coffee boss Slow enjoy.

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by RTECH on Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 19:27

Marpek wrote:Last weekend went shopping and got this heli for my OC to play. nw learning to takeoff and land on my carrier...hehehe


Ooi, your aircraft carrier machiam like made of paper.

RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 44
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by boolean21 on Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 19:30

one tiger please... still searching for nice music for our scale trail....

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4937
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by RTECH on Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 19:41

That heli just for looks nia

Wat boo wan is this:
http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_106010527199_-1



Razz Think of getting one and spy around HDB bathroom.....hehe

RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 44
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by boolean21 on Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 19:48

RTECH wrote:That heli just for looks nia

Wat boo wan is this:
http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_106010527199_-1



Razz Think of getting one and spy around HDB bathroom.....hehe

this cannot leh.... 3 mins only.... our crawler video is count by hours one... haha....

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4937
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by RTECH on Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 19:51

boolean21 wrote:
RTECH wrote:That heli just for looks nia

Wat boo wan is this:
http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_106010527199_-1



Razz Think of getting one and spy around HDB bathroom.....hehe

this cannot leh.... 3 mins only.... our crawler video is count by hours one... haha....

No lah , your video count by mins lah . 3 mins of air video is more than enuff liao.

RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 44
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by RTECH on Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 19:52

No bad ley.


RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 44
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 21:29

boolean21 wrote:one tiger please... still searching for nice music for our scale trail....

Tiger on the house, cause this is a very headache problem. Hehe

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 21:31

RTECH wrote:That heli just for looks nia

Wat boo wan is this:
http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_106010527199_-1



Razz Think of getting one and spy around HDB bathroom.....hehe

Spying old aunty bathing? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 21:31

What a tired day for me. LYNN bring my XO out for me , and Yuki come and drink with me.

Should I call Staff RTECH along? Headache.

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 21:34

RTECH : Did u set your Wraith to 100% drag brake? If set liao drag brake thats mean no more lipo cut off is it?

Cause the online ESC setting , see until me blur blur.

Thanks

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 21:40

Look like CC01 now is very popular, I am gg to get one also. RTR or kit version

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by Marpek on Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 23:03

RTECH wrote:That heli just for looks nia

Wat boo wan is this:
http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_106010527199_-1



Razz Think of getting one and spy around HDB bathroom.....hehe

saw the version in OG with shooting darts nia, no camera mode as maybe banned for ppl like you whom mis-used it... besides, they are all basically for indoor flight with basically zero to no wind condition. BTW, hows the test of yours that cheap toy heli ar? So far any flight reports??

Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by Marpek on Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 23:04

ket2175 wrote:Look like CC01 now is very popular, I am gg to get one also. RTR or kit version

...Join the force boss, Buy Buy Buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:41


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum