SG Crawlers Forum
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

SGCrawlers - Crawl & Trail videos
SGCrawlers - Bash Tour Drift videos
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 57 on Fri 23 Sep 2016 - 12:58
Latest topics
» WTB SCX10 ready to run
by Essilor Sun 25 Sep 2016 - 11:03

» Tamiya CC01 land cruiser Black Special
by laucrawler Sun 25 Sep 2016 - 2:05

» Hello to everyone out there - New to Crawlers
by babyboy Sat 24 Sep 2016 - 17:08

» --- SOLD ---
by Essilor Fri 23 Sep 2016 - 14:33

» [Night Drifting] 22 Sep 2016 2030hrs - Buangkok Sports Park near Blk 986A - MSCP at Blk 984
by boolean21 Wed 21 Sep 2016 - 23:12

» [Scale Trail & Rally] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 18 SEP 2016 0900hrs
by Nxsix Sun 18 Sep 2016 - 9:24

» [VIDEO] Mud and hills! Toyota Hilux Land Rover Defender Jeep Wrangler Wild Truck at the Tampines offroad Trails
by boolean21 Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 19:56

» [Rock Crawling + Trail] - 11 Sep 2016 - 0900hrs - Rock Crawling at Little Guilin
by boolean21 Fri 9 Sep 2016 - 21:40

» [Touring / Bikes / onroad bash] 28 Aug 2016 0900hrs - Touring, onroad bash and more @ 60 Punggol East
by boolean21 Sat 27 Aug 2016 - 22:23

» diy 4 links suspension(cc01)
by Nxsix Mon 22 Aug 2016 - 22:43

» [Scale Comp planning and Rally bashing] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 21 Aug 2016 0900hrs
by orouit Sun 21 Aug 2016 - 9:03

» its all done
by Nxsix Sat 20 Aug 2016 - 9:37

» Boolean21's Hobbyking 1:5 MotoGP on road RC Motorcycle
by boolean21 Fri 19 Aug 2016 - 23:39

» [VIDEO] Scale Trucks Offroad Adventures RC Toyota Hilux Land Rover Defender Jeep Wrangler RC4WD    
by boolean21 Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 22:39

» [Scale Trail and Rally bashing] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 14 Aug 2016 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 13 Aug 2016 - 10:00

» [Durian Loop Trail] Rifle Range Road - Durian Loop Trail - 07 Aug 2016 0900hrs
by boolean21 Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 22:40

» [Trails and Bashing] Offroading at Tampines Quarry 09 Aug 2016 - 0900hrs
by boolean21 Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 20:54

» Boolean21's Feiyue FY-04 RC ATV / Quad Bike
by boolean21 Sun 7 Aug 2016 - 22:59

» Front engine MST CMX
by wyetuck88 Tue 26 Jul 2016 - 1:26

» looking for GMADE KOMODO GS01 ADVENTURE RC
by Nxsix Thu 21 Jul 2016 - 0:09

September 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Free Domain Name
Google+

SG Crawler Coffee shop

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 1:00

RTECH wrote:
ket2175 wrote:Thanks all for the concern, my Wraith is now ok already. Try testing the TX , RX , motor , esc and servo in the other car, all ok. Then put back the wraith there , and ok already. Funny.

Change to silver can motor , and the servo change to Tower pro MG995 12kg . And the stock servo will bring along if servo break down half way through out the trail.

Knn, your TX got enuff power or not ? Normally ppl told me , his car cannot move then i see his TX LED blinking, then i smack his head.

Confirm enough power, u forget that I am the battery man huh. Why u like ah beng smack people head, maybe that guy new bird no know wat. Hehe

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 1:02

boolean21 wrote:
RTECH wrote:
boolean21 wrote:hmmm... made two hobbyking orders around christmas..

the first order together with slow, havent even ship.... the 2nd order made a few days after the 1st order, already received! maybe cos the 2nd order is smaller, cos I missed out,a few small items...

bounce Wat orders is that?

my replacement gears, bec and heat shrink... Smile

I thought heat shrink Singapore buy cheaper? Correct me if I am wrong.

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by slow on Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 6:09

Boss Ket.. .. ..

Kopi OO

slow
Crawler

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : West Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by boolean21 on Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 7:55

ket2175 wrote:
boolean21 wrote:
RTECH wrote:
boolean21 wrote:hmmm... made two hobbyking orders around christmas..

the first order together with slow, havent even ship.... the 2nd order made a few days after the 1st order, already received! maybe cos the 2nd order is smaller, cos I missed out,a few small items...

bounce Wat orders is that?

my replacement gears, bec and heat shrink... Smile

I thought heat shrink Singapore buy cheaper? Correct me if I am wrong.

lazy to go sim lim, and got spare weight allowance left.... <usd0.20 only....

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4937
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 8:53

boolean21 wrote:
ket2175 wrote:
boolean21 wrote:
RTECH wrote:
boolean21 wrote:hmmm... made two hobbyking orders around christmas..

the first order together with slow, havent even ship.... the 2nd order made a few days after the 1st order, already received! maybe cos the 2nd order is smaller, cos I missed out,a few small items...

bounce Wat orders is that?

my replacement gears, bec and heat shrink... Smile

I thought heat shrink Singapore buy cheaper? Correct me if I am wrong.

lazy to go sim lim, and got spare weight allowance left.... <usd0.20 only....

Ya thats true, if not also wasted. Next time I order things from Hobby King I will learn from u. Now me waiting for the stock to come, (Dremel Style hand tools 230V).

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by Marpek on Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 12:49

some may have already seen these...




Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 14:36

Haha this is funny.

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by Liew on Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 18:24

Want to buy part from ckrccrawler , is it safe to buy ? Anyone buy from them before ?

Liew
Crawler

Posts : 580
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by boolean21 on Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 18:49

Liew wrote:Want to buy part from ckrccrawler , is it safe to buy ? Anyone buy from them before ?
I think bro shaiax55 ordered stuffs from there before... ask him this sunday...


_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4937
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 21:39

Shiok friday again.

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by slow on Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 7:35

Boss Ket

Breakfast set plus 1 Kopi OO

slow
Crawler

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : West Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 9:27

slow wrote:Boss Ket

Breakfast set plus 1 Kopi OO

Coming , here is your Brealfast set and Kopi OO. Enjoy.

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 9:30

Sian early morning , the stupid contractor come and drill the floor, so noisy. Like this how to sleep. Mad Mad @#^%$@#!

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by boolean21 on Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 10:31

ket2175 wrote:Sian early morning , the stupid contractor come and drill the floor, so noisy. Like this how to sleep. Mad Mad @#^%$@#!

maybe your neighbour is drilling a custom crawler chassis? Very Happy

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4937
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 10:34

boolean21 wrote:
ket2175 wrote:Sian early morning , the stupid contractor come and drill the floor, so noisy. Like this how to sleep. Mad Mad @#^%$@#!

maybe your neighbour is drilling a custom crawler chassis? Very Happy

Haha I like your ans. Very Happy

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 10:36

Anyone here have the Hobby King Dremel style hand grinding tool Selling at USD $14.79. Think of buying, is it good? Worth buying?

Thanks
Ket2175

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by boolean21 on Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 10:42

ket2175 wrote:Anyone here have the Hobby King Dremel style hand grinding tool Selling at USD $14.79. Think of buying, is it good? Worth buying?

Thanks
Ket2175

stock arrived meh? havent receive the email prompter leh...

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4937
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by RTECH on Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 13:08

boolean21 wrote:
ket2175 wrote:Anyone here have the Hobby King Dremel style hand grinding tool Selling at USD $14.79. Think of buying, is it good? Worth buying?

Thanks
Ket2175

stock arrived meh? havent receive the email prompter leh...

Check liao no stock.

RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 44
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by Liew on Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 13:19

Is must buy item ! No problem on mine !

Liew
Crawler

Posts : 580
Join date : 2011-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 22:38

Liew wrote:Is must buy item ! No problem on mine !

Ok thanks so much. But look like no stock for quite awhile liao. Very slow , no choice wait lor. Very Happy

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 22:40

Tmr I will bring my stock Wraith for trail , cause his new clothes still in the making.

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by boolean21 on Sun 8 Jan 2012 - 1:38

kopi gao.... very tired...

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4937
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by slow on Sun 8 Jan 2012 - 17:08

Kopi OO gao gao.. .. ..

slow
Crawler

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : West Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by RTECH on Sun 8 Jan 2012 - 20:07

Very Happy Today's trail a lots of trucks, especially the landies.
No Too bad the stupid weather rain and stop and rain and stop.....knn.

RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 44
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by Marpek on Sun 8 Jan 2012 - 20:10

RTECH wrote:Very Happy Today's trail a lots of trucks, especially the landies.
No Too bad the stupid weather rain and stop and rain and stop.....knn.

Lucky i brought my shower cap!

Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by RTECH on Sun 8 Jan 2012 - 20:13

Marpek wrote:
RTECH wrote:Very Happy Today's trail a lots of trucks, especially the landies.
No Too bad the stupid weather rain and stop and rain and stop.....knn.

Lucky i brought my shower cap!

lol! I think your head verli the expensive, wahaha...
I have take photo of your head liao, will put in my signature in RCTECH forum, hehe.

RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 44
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by slow on Sun 8 Jan 2012 - 20:48

ket2175 wrote:Finally my Wraith arrived yesterday night... Sad

Todaay See boss Ket playing the Axial Wraith.. ... without complains somemore.. .. .. .. .. .. .. I also want to order mine. . . . bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

slow
Crawler

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : West Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by RTECH on Sun 8 Jan 2012 - 21:03

slow wrote:
ket2175 wrote:Finally my Wraith arrived yesterday night... Sad

Todaay See boss Ket playing the Axial Wraith.. ... without complains somemore.. .. .. .. .. .. .. I also want to order mine. . . . bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

I think ket very happy with his wraith today. The wraith is lighter, only use one pack of battery, more scale than his summit, easier to wash.

RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 44
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by Marpek on Sun 8 Jan 2012 - 23:14

RTECH wrote:
Marpek wrote:
RTECH wrote:Very Happy Today's trail a lots of trucks, especially the landies.
No Too bad the stupid weather rain and stop and rain and stop.....knn.

Lucky i brought my shower cap!

lol! I think your head verli the expensive, wahaha...
I have take photo of your head liao, will put in my signature in RCTECH forum, hehe.

knn... which head did you took pic ar? Sibeh pervert like the orlang in the spartans hokkien version manz...i remember i did put out fire during the breaks... jialat ar!!!!

Marpek
Crawler

Posts : 1666
Join date : 2011-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Sun 8 Jan 2012 - 23:16

slow wrote:
ket2175 wrote:Finally my Wraith arrived yesterday night... Sad

Todaay See boss Ket playing the Axial Wraith.. ... without complains somemore.. .. .. .. .. .. .. I also want to order mine. . . . bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Faster faster waiting for u. Hehe . Not bad for a rtr scale rig. Worth buying.

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:04


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum