SG Crawlers Forum
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

SGCrawlers - Crawl & Trail videos
SGCrawlers - Bash Tour Drift videos
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 57 on Fri 23 Sep 2016 - 12:58
Latest topics
» [BUILD THREAD] Boolean21's Sakura D4 RWD drift car
by boolean21 Yesterday at 11:19

» [Build Thread] Boolean21's NQD RC Jet Ski conversion from dual motor to jet drive
by boolean21 Yesterday at 10:53

» WTB SCX10 ready to run
by Essilor Sun 25 Sep 2016 - 11:03

» Tamiya CC01 land cruiser Black Special
by laucrawler Sun 25 Sep 2016 - 2:05

» Hello to everyone out there - New to Crawlers
by babyboy Sat 24 Sep 2016 - 17:08

» --- SOLD ---
by Essilor Fri 23 Sep 2016 - 14:33

» [Night Drifting] 22 Sep 2016 2030hrs - Buangkok Sports Park near Blk 986A - MSCP at Blk 984
by boolean21 Wed 21 Sep 2016 - 23:12

» [Scale Trail & Rally] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 18 SEP 2016 0900hrs
by Nxsix Sun 18 Sep 2016 - 9:24

» [VIDEO] Mud and hills! Toyota Hilux Land Rover Defender Jeep Wrangler Wild Truck at the Tampines offroad Trails
by boolean21 Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 19:56

» [Rock Crawling + Trail] - 11 Sep 2016 - 0900hrs - Rock Crawling at Little Guilin
by boolean21 Fri 9 Sep 2016 - 21:40

» [Touring / Bikes / onroad bash] 28 Aug 2016 0900hrs - Touring, onroad bash and more @ 60 Punggol East
by boolean21 Sat 27 Aug 2016 - 22:23

» diy 4 links suspension(cc01)
by Nxsix Mon 22 Aug 2016 - 22:43

» [Scale Comp planning and Rally bashing] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 21 Aug 2016 0900hrs
by orouit Sun 21 Aug 2016 - 9:03

» its all done
by Nxsix Sat 20 Aug 2016 - 9:37

» Boolean21's Hobbyking 1:5 MotoGP on road RC Motorcycle
by boolean21 Fri 19 Aug 2016 - 23:39

» [VIDEO] Scale Trucks Offroad Adventures RC Toyota Hilux Land Rover Defender Jeep Wrangler RC4WD    
by boolean21 Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 22:39

» [Scale Trail and Rally bashing] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 14 Aug 2016 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 13 Aug 2016 - 10:00

» [Durian Loop Trail] Rifle Range Road - Durian Loop Trail - 07 Aug 2016 0900hrs
by boolean21 Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 22:40

» [Trails and Bashing] Offroading at Tampines Quarry 09 Aug 2016 - 0900hrs
by boolean21 Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 20:54

» Boolean21's Feiyue FY-04 RC ATV / Quad Bike
by boolean21 Sun 7 Aug 2016 - 22:59

October 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Free Domain Name
Google+

SG Crawler Coffee shop

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 20:40

Alamak this HobbyKing very slow leh, till now my battery still haven arrive. Wtf man. 17 Dec 2011 place order untill now.

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by Wrigleys on Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 23:19

ket2175 wrote:Alamak this HobbyKing very slow leh, till now my battery still haven arrive. Wtf man. 17 Dec 2011 place order untill now.

Bro mine ordered on 9 Dec today den arrive.. btw i also staying at bb east.. too far from despatch centre at paya lebar la.. keke.. Crying or Very sad

Wrigleys
Moderator

Posts : 396
Join date : 2011-09-09
Location : Outback

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by boolean21 on Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 23:24

mine ordered 27Dec... so I guess wont be receiving this week liao....
but I stay nearer to paya lebar, so got chance!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4939
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by slow on Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 6:20

Kopi O

slow
Crawler

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : West Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 8:42

Wrigleys wrote:
ket2175 wrote:Alamak this HobbyKing very slow leh, till now my battery still haven arrive. Wtf man. 17 Dec 2011 place order untill now.

Bro mine ordered on 9 Dec today den arrive.. btw i also staying at bb east.. too far from despatch centre at paya lebar la.. keke.. Crying or Very sad

Ket: Oh I see, cause I first time online order things, but is this normal for Hobbyking order? Take about 3 weeks to arrive.

Wrigleys u live blk what? Me blk 247 opp mosque. Very Happy

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 8:47

boolean21 wrote:mine ordered 27Dec... so I guess wont be receiving this week liao....
but I stay nearer to paya lebar, so got chance!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yesterday sleeping I still dream of the delievery order came already. OMG . Guess I think too much already.

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 8:50

slow wrote:Kopi O

Alamak , Me , Boolean and Wrigleys talking u come disturb . Next time order kopi find fatimah or Lynn can already. Thanks

Ya Boolean and Wrigleys where are we just now, lets continue. Very Happy

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ironman on Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 20:37

Heineken!

Wat u guys think of Losi 1/18 mini rock crawler?
Saw it at jethobby goin for 319. Without transmitter. Its a bind-n-drive.

ironman
Crawler

Posts : 337
Join date : 2011-11-22
Age : 37
Location : bukit merah view

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/faizal.wongso

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by boolean21 on Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 20:41

ironman wrote:Heineken!

Wat u guys think of Losi 1/18 mini rock crawler?
Saw it at jethobby goin for 319. Without transmitter. Its a bind-n-drive.

u might want to consider the one that bro rtech has, 1/24... moa!

i'm thinking of losi mrc too, might wanna use it for a short wheelbase rig....

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4939
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by RTECH on Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 20:42

ironman wrote:Heineken!

Wat u guys think of Losi 1/18 mini rock crawler?
Saw it at jethobby goin for 319. Without transmitter. Its a bind-n-drive.

Bang, i own it before. You can forget about it. quality no good. The tiny screws head easily break off. Universal shaft like shit, pin come off easily. Stock tires no grip at all.

RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 44
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by boolean21 on Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 20:44

RTECH wrote:
ironman wrote:Heineken!

Wat u guys think of Losi 1/18 mini rock crawler?
Saw it at jethobby goin for 319. Without transmitter. Its a bind-n-drive.

Bang, i own it before. You can forget about it. quality no good. The tiny screws head easily break off. Universal shaft like shit, pin come off easily. Stock tires no grip at all.

wah.... lucky read this before buying.... still thinking of this for a short wheelbase or 1.55 rig...

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4939
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by RTECH on Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 20:51

boolean21 wrote:
RTECH wrote:
ironman wrote:Heineken!

Wat u guys think of Losi 1/18 mini rock crawler?
Saw it at jethobby goin for 319. Without transmitter. Its a bind-n-drive.

Bang, i own it before. You can forget about it. quality no good. The tiny screws head easily break off. Universal shaft like shit, pin come off easily. Stock tires no grip at all.

wah.... lucky read this before buying.... still thinking of this for a short wheelbase or 1.55 rig...
Losi quality no good. if you buy, you got to hop-up: the tires, the drive shafts, replace all the screws (espically the micros screws in the diff), replace the diff locks, replace the shock(stock shock leak oil), if you can replace watever plastics parts coz the plastic parts strip easily by the screws even you tight it carefully.
Wats left is the 2 pcs alu chassis is the best.
Even the electronics kensai, the esc full drag brake like no drag brake, servo weak if you add weighs to the front .

RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 44
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by boolean21 on Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 20:55

RTECH wrote:
boolean21 wrote:
RTECH wrote:
ironman wrote:Heineken!

Wat u guys think of Losi 1/18 mini rock crawler?
Saw it at jethobby goin for 319. Without transmitter. Its a bind-n-drive.

Bang, i own it before. You can forget about it. quality no good. The tiny screws head easily break off. Universal shaft like shit, pin come off easily. Stock tires no grip at all.

wah.... lucky read this before buying.... still thinking of this for a short wheelbase or 1.55 rig...
Losi quality no good. if you buy, you got to hop-up: the tires, the drive shafts, replace all the screws (espically the micros screws in the diff), replace the diff locks, replace the shock(stock shock leak oil), if you can replace watever plastics parts coz the plastic parts strip easily by the screws even you tight it carefully.
Wats left is the 2 pcs alu chassis is the best.
Even the electronics kensai, the esc full drag brake like no drag brake, servo weak if you add weighs to the front .


I see I see.... thanks for the info!

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4939
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by Wrigleys on Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 22:00

ket2175 wrote:
Wrigleys wrote:
ket2175 wrote:Alamak this HobbyKing very slow leh, till now my battery still haven arrive. Wtf man. 17 Dec 2011 place order untill now.

Bro mine ordered on 9 Dec today den arrive.. btw i also staying at bb east.. too far from despatch centre at paya lebar la.. keke.. Crying or Very sad

Ket: Oh I see, cause I first time online order things, but is this normal for Hobbyking order? Take about 3 weeks to arrive.

Wrigleys u live blk what? Me blk 247 opp mosque. Very Happy

Yes I guess it is normal. My orders arrived in 2-3 weeks. 3 weeks maybe due to new year so take longer. I stay 235. Haha can walk over man... But if go see your waitress la. Laughing

Wrigleys
Moderator

Posts : 396
Join date : 2011-09-09
Location : Outback

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by slow on Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 6:18

Yo Boss Ket

Kopi OO

And lets watch Video for today



slow
Crawler

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : West Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ironman on Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 9:47

boolean21 wrote:
RTECH wrote:
boolean21 wrote:
RTECH wrote:
ironman wrote:Heineken!

Wat u guys think of Losi 1/18 mini rock crawler?
Saw it at jethobby goin for 319. Without transmitter. Its a bind-n-drive.

Bang, i own it before. You can forget about it. quality no good. The tiny screws head easily break off. Universal shaft like shit, pin come off easily. Stock tires no grip at all.

wah.... lucky read this before buying.... still thinking of this for a short wheelbase or 1.55 rig...
Losi quality no good. if you buy, you got to hop-up: the tires, the drive shafts, replace all the screws (espically the micros screws in the diff), replace the diff locks, replace the shock(stock shock leak oil), if you can replace watever plastics parts coz the plastic parts strip easily by the screws even you tight it carefully.
Wats left is the 2 pcs alu chassis is the best.
Even the electronics kensai, the esc full drag brake like no drag brake, servo weak if you add weighs to the front .


I see I see.... thanks for the info!

thanks so much for e info bro retch..

nw i can stop watching videos on losi liao.. hehe

ironman
Crawler

Posts : 337
Join date : 2011-11-22
Age : 37
Location : bukit merah view

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/faizal.wongso

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 12:05

Wrigleys wrote:
ket2175 wrote:
Wrigleys wrote:
ket2175 wrote:Alamak this HobbyKing very slow leh, till now my battery still haven arrive. Wtf man. 17 Dec 2011 place order untill now.

Bro mine ordered on 9 Dec today den arrive.. btw i also staying at bb east.. too far from despatch centre at paya lebar la.. keke.. Crying or Very sad

Ket: Oh I see, cause I first time online order things, but is this normal for Hobbyking order? Take about 3 weeks to arrive.

Wrigleys u live blk what? Me blk 247 opp mosque. Very Happy

Yes I guess it is normal. My orders arrived in 2-3 weeks. 3 weeks maybe due to new year so take longer. I stay 235. Haha can walk over man... But if go see your waitress la. Laughing

Ya really very near. Hehe

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 12:09

Finally my Wraith arrived yesterday night. But no know why my ESC seem like got problem. Steerling can left and right , but throttle totally cant move. Not need to figure out where when wrong.

Do blinding already still the same. Sad

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by Wrigleys on Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 13:23

Maybe ur receiver faulty? Try changing bro. HObbyking GT rx can use I think.

Wrigleys
Moderator

Posts : 396
Join date : 2011-09-09
Location : Outback

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ironman on Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 16:14

ket2175 wrote:Finally my Wraith arrived yesterday night. But no know why my ESC seem like got problem. Steerling can left and right , but throttle totally cant move. Not need to figure out where when wrong.

Do blinding already still the same. Sad

try BINDING..

maybe cannot move becos u BLINDED it..

ironman
Crawler

Posts : 337
Join date : 2011-11-22
Age : 37
Location : bukit merah view

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/faizal.wongso

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by boolean21 on Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 16:28

ironman wrote:
ket2175 wrote:Finally my Wraith arrived yesterday night. But no know why my ESC seem like got problem. Steerling can left and right , but throttle totally cant move. Not need to figure out where when wrong.

Do blinding already still the same. Sad

try BINDING..

maybe cannot move becos u BLINDED it..

Very Happy

wait he add stuffs in your ice horlicks... Very Happy

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4939
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 16:41

Thanks all for the concern, my Wraith is now ok already. Try testing the TX , RX , motor , esc and servo in the other car, all ok. Then put back the wraith there , and ok already. Funny.

Change to silver can motor , and the servo change to Tower pro MG995 12kg . And the stock servo will bring along if servo break down half way through out the trail.

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 17:05

Will post pic , once I dress up my Wraith.

ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 36
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by RTECH on Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 19:13

ket2175 wrote:Will post pic , once I dress up my Wraith.

bounce bounce bounce Post ! post ! post !

RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 44
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by RTECH on Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 19:14

ket2175 wrote:Thanks all for the concern, my Wraith is now ok already. Try testing the TX , RX , motor , esc and servo in the other car, all ok. Then put back the wraith there , and ok already. Funny.

Change to silver can motor , and the servo change to Tower pro MG995 12kg . And the stock servo will bring along if servo break down half way through out the trail.

Knn, your TX got enuff power or not ? Normally ppl told me , his car cannot move then i see his TX LED blinking, then i smack his head.


Last edited by RTECH on Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 19:15; edited 1 time in total

RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 44
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ironman on Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 19:15

boolean21 wrote:
ironman wrote:
ket2175 wrote:Finally my Wraith arrived yesterday night. But no know why my ESC seem like got problem. Steerling can left and right , but throttle totally cant move. Not need to figure out where when wrong.

Do blinding already still the same. Sad

try BINDING..

maybe cannot move becos u BLINDED it..

Very Happy

wait he add stuffs in your ice horlicks... Very Happy

Oh ya hor.. Sori sori!!

ironman
Crawler

Posts : 337
Join date : 2011-11-22
Age : 37
Location : bukit merah view

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/faizal.wongso

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by boolean21 on Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 19:37

hmmm... made two hobbyking orders around christmas..

the first order together with slow, havent even ship.... the 2nd order made a few days after the 1st order, already received! maybe cos the 2nd order is smaller, cos I missed out,a few small items...

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4939
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by RTECH on Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 19:45

boolean21 wrote:hmmm... made two hobbyking orders around christmas..

the first order together with slow, havent even ship.... the 2nd order made a few days after the 1st order, already received! maybe cos the 2nd order is smaller, cos I missed out,a few small items...

bounce Wat orders is that?

RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 44
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by boolean21 on Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 20:36

RTECH wrote:
boolean21 wrote:hmmm... made two hobbyking orders around christmas..

the first order together with slow, havent even ship.... the 2nd order made a few days after the 1st order, already received! maybe cos the 2nd order is smaller, cos I missed out,a few small items...

bounce Wat orders is that?

my replacement gears, bec and heat shrink... Smile

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4939
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by boolean21 on Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 23:36

i saw someone's boiling delicious soup!
didn't bring to coffee shop and share with the bros! Very Happy

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers

boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 4939
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile Http://youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:34


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum