SG Crawlers Forum
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

SGCrawlers - Crawl & Trail videos
SGCrawlers - Bash Tour Drift videos
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 57 on Fri 23 Sep 2016 - 12:58
Latest topics
» Jeep cherokee XJ crawling
by CraftRC Yesterday at 21:54

» Jeep cherokee XJ crawling
by CraftRC Yesterday at 21:54

» Extreme Rock Crawler Axial Wraith
by CraftRC Tue 8 May 2018 - 17:35

» [Scale Trail] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 06 May 2018 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 5 May 2018 - 17:14

» Cab Land Rover Defender
by CraftRC Fri 4 May 2018 - 17:41

» Cab Land Rover Defender
by CraftRC Fri 4 May 2018 - 17:41

» Gaz-66 Military RC Truck
by CraftRC Thu 26 Apr 2018 - 20:14

» SG Crawler Coffee shop
by ket2175 Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 18:31

» Black Bandit Jeep Cherokee
by CraftRC Sun 22 Apr 2018 - 19:51

» [Rifle Range Trail] Rifle Range Road - 22 Apr 2018 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 21 Apr 2018 - 20:14

» 4x4 Winter offroad
by CraftRC Wed 18 Apr 2018 - 20:10

» [MODS] SQ11 Mini cam - wide angle lens mod
by boolean21 Mon 16 Apr 2018 - 22:09

» Gelande Land Rover Defender
by CraftRC Sat 14 Apr 2018 - 17:54

» [Scale Trail] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 25 Mar 2018 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 22:36

» Yellow Hilux TrailFinder crawling
by CraftRC Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 17:02

» Jeep cherokee XJ truck
by CraftRC Sat 17 Mar 2018 - 20:31

» RC jeep cherokee XJ
by CraftRC Sat 17 Mar 2018 - 20:30

» Custom Land Rover Truck
by CraftRC Sat 17 Mar 2018 - 20:27

» [Scale Trail] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 25 Feb 2018 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 24 Feb 2018 - 21:41

» [Touring / onroad bash] 11 Feb 2018 0900hrs - Touring, onroad bash and more @ 60 Punggol East
by boolean21 Sat 10 Feb 2018 - 21:31

May 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Free Domain Name
Google+

SG Crawler Coffee shop

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by slow on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 8:25

Wa.. you are also early man.

Boss ket.. 1 Kopi for ah Boo
avatar
slow
Crawler

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : West Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by boolean21 on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 8:33

slow wrote:Wa.. you are also early man.

Boss ket.. 1 Kopi for ah Boo

me still at punggol... waiting for another crawler...

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 5028
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by slow on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 15:59

Boss Ket

Happy New Year... .. lol! lol!
avatar
slow
Crawler

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : West Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by boolean21 on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 16:02

seems like some of the bros have a tiring morning... it's just the start of the year! haha! Razz

I think lynn and the hr manager can provide some massage services.... Very Happy

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 5028
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ironman on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 16:37

It juz keeps getting better n further!!
avatar
ironman
Crawler

Posts : 337
Join date : 2011-11-22
Age : 39
Location : bukit merah view

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/faizal.wongso

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by RTECH on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 17:05

I think today kopitaim no open because boss shack liao. Dunno tomorow got open or not.
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 46
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 17:28

Ya sorry all, today and tomorrow Kopi shop will be close. Business as usual on 03/01/2012.
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1719
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 37
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 17:30

Hi all me just wake up after a nap, now whole body ache. think must call Hr Manager come and help me massage here and there liao.
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1719
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 37
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by RTECH on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 17:31

ket2175 wrote:Hi all me just wake up after a nap, now whole body ache. think must call Hr Manager come and help me massage here and there liao.

I also wan !! bounce
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 46
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 17:36

RTECH wrote:
ket2175 wrote:Hi all me just wake up after a nap, now whole body ache. think must call Hr Manager come and help me massage here and there liao.

I also wan !! bounce

Alamak u are here huh, I though u go liao. Now how who can help to massage RTECH?
Oh I know maybe she can.

avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1719
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 37
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by slow on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 22:21

lol!
avatar
slow
Crawler

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : West Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 23:18

Boss SLOW , this one u want, I can give u for free.
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1719
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 37
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 14:16

Good afternoon to all, shit man now my legs still pain. OMG
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1719
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 37
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by slow on Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 15:09

ket2175 wrote:Good afternoon to all, shit man now my legs still pain. OMG

Not only you la.. .. .. drunken drunken

All of us also legs pain bounce bounce bounce bounce
avatar
slow
Crawler

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : West Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 18:27

slow wrote:
ket2175 wrote:Good afternoon to all, shit man now my legs still pain. OMG

Not only you la.. .. .. drunken drunken

All of us also legs pain bounce bounce bounce bounce

Haha I thought me legs pain only .
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1719
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 37
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by RTECH on Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 20:06

ket2175 wrote:
slow wrote:
ket2175 wrote:Good afternoon to all, shit man now my legs still pain. OMG

Not only you la.. .. .. drunken drunken

All of us also legs pain bounce bounce bounce bounce

Haha I thought me legs pain only .

Leg pain because you wear the PCK boots. The boots not for long distance walking, somemore the boots no ventilation, makes your feet very hot.
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 46
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 23:43

RTECH wrote:
ket2175 wrote:
slow wrote:
ket2175 wrote:Good afternoon to all, shit man now my legs still pain. OMG

Not only you la.. .. .. drunken drunken

All of us also legs pain bounce bounce bounce bounce

Haha I thought me legs pain only .

Leg pain because you wear the PCK boots. The boots not for long distance walking, somemore the boots no ventilation, makes your feet very hot.

My legs pain is because that PCK boot inside dont have sole, so now need to find one thick sole can already. But good for muddy terrain .
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1719
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 37
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 23:46

Just bought this SONAX MoS2oil spray from Giant, to lube my Summit Bearing. But no know good a not, cause last time use 3M one.

Here the link:http://www.sonax.sg/Workshop-Industry/Products/Oils-Lubricants/%28so%29/0/%28node%29/12972/339200-SONAX-MoS2Oil-NanoPro
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1719
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 37
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 23:50

Hi to all, business will resume as usual for tomorrow onward. Good night sweet dream . From the HR Manager (Yuki)
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1719
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 37
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 11:37

Why today everyone monday blues?
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1719
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 37
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by slow on Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 12:18

ket2175 wrote:Why today everyone monday blues?

Today is Tuesday la Boss.. .. .. Cool

Kopi O.. .. ..
avatar
slow
Crawler

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : West Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by boolean21 on Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 12:45

kopi cino please...

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 5028
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ironman on Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 12:52

heineken!!
avatar
ironman
Crawler

Posts : 337
Join date : 2011-11-22
Age : 39
Location : bukit merah view

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/faizal.wongso

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 14:29

slow wrote:
ket2175 wrote:Why today everyone monday blues?

Today is Tuesday la Boss.. .. .. Cool

Kopi O.. .. ..

Oh sorry me made a mistake, old liao. Here is your Kopi O.
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1719
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 37
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 14:32

boolean21 wrote:kopi cino please...

Hehe whats that, me never heard before. Or u go inside teach Lynn how to made Kopi cino. Then this Kopi cino on the house. Very Happy

Alamak Ironman so early drink beer liao, why u got something bordering u? Suspect
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1719
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 37
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ironman on Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 16:54

tired leh..
avatar
ironman
Crawler

Posts : 337
Join date : 2011-11-22
Age : 39
Location : bukit merah view

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/faizal.wongso

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by RTECH on Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 17:43

ket2175 wrote:Just bought this SONAX MoS2oil spray from Giant, to lube my Summit Bearing. But no know good a not, cause last time use 3M one.

Here the link:http://www.sonax.sg/Workshop-Industry/Products/Oils-Lubricants/%28so%29/0/%28node%29/12972/339200-SONAX-MoS2Oil-NanoPro

It is like WD-40 lah. Dun spray on bearings, it will remove the grease in the bearings. 3M one also remove grease.
Just grease the bearings and cup joint on the outside and you no need spray anything on them. Water unable to remove the grease. I spray water on them, and the grease still there.

Ooi ! Give me the usual Teh Neh Neh . i wan Yuki to serve me. Faster hor ! Dun stand there day dream !
avatar
RTECH
Crawler

Posts : 2376
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 46
Location : Hougang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by boolean21 on Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 19:14

ket2175 wrote:
boolean21 wrote:kopi cino please...

Hehe whats that, me never heard before. Or u go inside teach Lynn how to made Kopi cino. Then this Kopi cino on the house. Very Happy

Alamak Ironman so early drink beer liao, why u got something bordering u? Suspect

ok...since u say so... I go in and make with Lynn...
What a Face

_________________
My Blogs: MyHoncho Blog | Boolean21 RC Blog
Youtube: SGCrawlers RC Channel | BooleanRC Video Channel
Facebook: SGCrawlers FB Page  | Boolean21 FB Page
Instagram: http://instagram.com/SGCrawlers
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SGCrawlers
avatar
boolean21
Crawler

Posts : 5028
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Deep inside the Jungle

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/MyHonchoSG

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 20:34

RTECH wrote:
ket2175 wrote:Just bought this SONAX MoS2oil spray from Giant, to lube my Summit Bearing. But no know good a not, cause last time use 3M one.

Here the link:http://www.sonax.sg/Workshop-Industry/Products/Oils-Lubricants/%28so%29/0/%28node%29/12972/339200-SONAX-MoS2Oil-NanoPro

It is like WD-40 lah. Dun spray on bearings, it will remove the grease in the bearings. 3M one also remove grease.
Just grease the bearings and cup joint on the outside and you no need spray anything on them. Water unable to remove the grease. I spray water on them, and the grease still there.

Ooi ! Give me the usual Teh Neh Neh . i wan Yuki to serve me. Faster hor ! Dun stand there day dream !

What grease u use? Castrol heavy duty grease or what? WHAT u want Yuki serve u, wait u get F by her. Pls call yourself , she very fierce I also scare scare. affraid
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1719
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 37
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by ket2175 on Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 20:36

boolean21 wrote:
ket2175 wrote:
boolean21 wrote:kopi cino please...

Hehe whats that, me never heard before. Or u go inside teach Lynn how to made Kopi cino. Then this Kopi cino on the house. Very Happy

Alamak Ironman so early drink beer liao, why u got something bordering u? Suspect

ok...since u say so... I go in and make with Lynn...
What a Face

Alamak dont get the wrong ideal , is teach her how to made Kopi cino. What go in and made with LYNN? Wait your wife know how?
avatar
ket2175
Crawler

Posts : 1719
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 37
Location : Bukit Batok East

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SG Crawler Coffee shop

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum