SG Crawlers Forum
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

SGCrawlers - Crawl & Trail videos
SGCrawlers - Bash Tour Drift videos
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 57 on Fri 23 Sep 2016 - 12:58
Keywords

Coldman  tamiya  Coldman28  

Latest topics
» [Offroad Trail] 15 Oct 17 0830hrs - SGCrawlers Offroad Trail at 276 Bangkit Road
by boolean21 Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 8:54

» [Durian Loop Trail] Rifle Range Road - Durian Loop Trail - 08 Oct 2017 0900hrs
by boolean21 Fri 6 Oct 2017 - 21:30

» [Offroad Trail] 01 Oct 17 0830hrs - SGCrawlers Offroad Trail at 276 Bangkit Road
by boolean21 Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 7:38

» [Offroad Rally and Bashing] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 17 Sep 2017 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 16 Sep 2017 - 13:32

» [Mud Trails] 10 Sep 2017, 0830hrs - Chestnut Ave Offroad Trails
by boolean21 Sat 9 Sep 2017 - 9:36

» [PHOTOS] 20170816 Buangkok Night Drift!
by boolean21 Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 13:51

» Hello there New Member
by laneboysrc Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 9:35

» [Night Drifting] 26 Jul 2017 2030hrs - Buangkok Sports Park near Blk 986A - MSCP at Blk 984
by boolean21 Tue 25 Jul 2017 - 22:58

» [Touring / Bikes / onroad bash / Semi] 16 Jul 2017 0900hrs - Touring, Biking, Semi Trucks and more @ 60 Punggol East
by boolean21 Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 0:12

» where to find Soldering Services
by laneboysrc Thu 13 Jul 2017 - 17:19

» SLU - Sound and Light Unit for 1/14 Semi Trucks - the lower cost alternative to Tamiya Multi-Function Unit
by Nazzippo Wed 12 Jul 2017 - 19:55

» A new addition
by Kirbugoy Mon 10 Jul 2017 - 19:52

» [Scale Trails] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 09 Jul 2017 0900hrs
by boolean21 Fri 7 Jul 2017 - 23:07

» Newb's Wild Truck
by staypuft Mon 3 Jul 2017 - 17:40

» [Durian Loop Trail] Rifle Range Road - Durian Loop Trail - 02 Jul 2017 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 1 Jul 2017 - 9:40

» 22072017 track 6 night
by boolean21 Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 10:30

» Newbie Build on my SCX10
by babyboy Sat 24 Jun 2017 - 21:57

» [VIDEO] Scale 4x4 Trucks Offroad Adventures RC Range Rover defender jeep G Wagon Bronco
by boolean21 Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 20:47

» Hi there. I'm Max ^^
by staypuft Wed 14 Jun 2017 - 10:23

» [Scale Trails] Woodgrove Ave - Sunday 11 Jun 2017 0900hrs
by boolean21 Sat 10 Jun 2017 - 23:22

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Free Domain Name
Google+

ESC help needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ESC help needed

Post by spyder_696 on Fri 4 Oct 2013 - 16:08

I got a lipo pack with dean t plug.
A tamiya teu-104bk ESC with tamiya plug.
Before I solder the tamiya plug into dean t plug.
Who stay around Seng kang has a tamiya battery pack to lend me try.
I will drop by if any one willing to help.
Thanks in advance.

spyder_696
Crawler

Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ESC help needed

Post by laneboysrc on Sat 5 Oct 2013 - 9:47

We stay in Woodlands, near Admiralty if that's not too far for you.

One word of warning with the TEU-104BK: This ESC does not have a BEC (Battery Elimination Circuit), so you must take care how you power your receiver and servos.
Unless you are using High Voltage capable servos and receivers you may burn them out if you connect them directly to the ESC.
avatar
laneboysrc
Crawler

Posts : 877
Join date : 2012-05-21

View user profile http://laneboysrc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ESC help needed

Post by spyder_696 on Sat 5 Oct 2013 - 11:57

laneboysrc wrote:We stay in Woodlands, near Admiralty if that's not too far for you.

One word of warning with the TEU-104BK: This ESC does not have a BEC (Battery Elimination Circuit), so you must take care how you power your receiver and servos.
Unless you are using High Voltage capable servos and receivers you may burn them out if you connect them directly to the ESC.
Dear laneboysrc, thanks for your kind offer to help. I when to auto drift and they help me tested and change to dean plug on my ESC already. Car running well already. Thanks once again.. Smile

spyder_696
Crawler

Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ESC help needed

Post by spyder_696 on Sat 5 Oct 2013 - 12:01

laneboysrc wrote:We stay in Woodlands, near Admiralty if that's not too far for you.

One word of warning with the TEU-104BK: This ESC does not have a BEC (Battery Elimination Circuit), so you must take care how you power your receiver and servos.
Unless you are using High Voltage capable servos and receivers you may burn them out if you connect them directly to the ESC.
Hi laneboysrc, is the cable and ESC suppose to be cold and only the motor is hot. After running 5min.. Full throttle.. The cable and ESC is cold. Only the motor is hot.. Please advise if possible. Thanks

spyder_696
Crawler

Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ESC help needed

Post by laneboysrc on Sat 5 Oct 2013 - 12:25

spyder_696 wrote:Hi laneboysrc, is the cable and ESC suppose to be cold and only the motor is hot. After running 5min.. Full throttle.. The cable and ESC is cold. Only the motor is hot.. Please advise if possible. Thanks
What you describe is perfectly ok. Only the motor is using up energy, therefore it gets hot.

The cable should never be hot, ever. If it is, there is a serious issue somewhere.
The ESC may get warm, but usually not very much. It will only get warm if you are running the car at full power for a prolonged time.
avatar
laneboysrc
Crawler

Posts : 877
Join date : 2012-05-21

View user profile http://laneboysrc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ESC help needed

Post by spyder_696 on Sat 5 Oct 2013 - 14:31

laneboysrc wrote:
spyder_696 wrote:Hi laneboysrc, is the cable and ESC suppose to be cold and only the motor is hot. After running 5min.. Full throttle.. The cable and ESC is cold. Only the motor is hot.. Please advise if possible. Thanks
What you describe is perfectly ok. Only the motor is using up energy, therefore it gets hot.

The cable should never be hot, ever. If it is, there is a serious issue somewhere.
The ESC may get warm, but usually not very much. It will only get warm if you are running the car at full power for a prolonged time.
Thank you laneboysrc..

spyder_696
Crawler

Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ESC help needed

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum